New Age / Meditation Albums

 The best albums to download section is one i struggle with at present, I listen mostly to Jazz and music for meditation, Music have to have in life a therapeutic function or will find no mental space, i deal with a lot and work with a lot, so Jazz and New Age music are my go to now. I repeat quite a number of them especially the ECM Jazz albums, Vesselled writing have me totally chewed out, burnt and sleep deprived and constantly craving sleep even when i am awake.
These albums help, elevate and heal.  If I had a radio station i would have a program called Transcendence Thursday where I would only play these albums for the upliftment of minds and for the protection and prayers contained in them, Also quite potent in an high.
Going forward most of my albums upload will be in torrent form, I have exhausted all my hosting sites and many of them host for a limited period only, Yandex have my IP address marked so they don't ever want to see me again, and I admit i am worn. Slowly but surely, I should find a way around it.



Download this and 22 others like it HERE

Comments