As Cool As Steely Dan


 Aja, when all my dime dancing is through i run to you, ta ta ta ta ta tum ta tum , tan tum, diiisszk  (whistle) 

I loved that whistle, and wanted to upload their albums as one off a monthly best album collection but Aja wouldn't let me, If there ever was a perfect album, I put it there just right next to the Dark Side of the Moon and Exodus. It has been scientifically proven that you become 30 percent more cooler just by listening to Steely Dan.
Donald Fagen's lyrics and Jeff's inquisitively reaching guitar solos, it is a match made in heaven and you would be blessing any ear fitted with a high quality headphone about to listen to Aja for the first time in FLAC.
Gaucho was my first and it's Babylon sisters shake it!! made me laugh when i first heard it, but Aja is the best carrying more weight to me than even Pretzel Logic and Can't buy a thrill. But in all they have had quite the discography and a personal post in honor and appreciation of their work would stand them out on purpose and deservedly. They really made days and nights for me as Nigerians only Deacon Blues.
Steely Dan - Pretzel Logic

Steely Dan - Can't Buy A Thril

Steely Dan - Aja

Steely Dan - Gaucho



HERE are some Japanese pressings of their discography in FLAC, I got from Rutracker

e5



Comments