A River of Blood

 



Say monks, be careless! it is a river of blood; stain yourself like Chopel
It is a vessel of blood, A bucket of blood would have to give to liberate yourself
Liberate yourself and give to Caesar, Caesar’s
these things don’t matter, that fight is foolish, it is a ghandarva’s world
don’t hoard ghandarva’s blood or sperm, for there is nothing in their realm
blood is the price you must pay if you want money, if you want more to eat.
It takes a lot to move past the allure of blood; floating  as the hoard of junk
the sated are a destiny chartered
You are in a river of blood, your body;a vehicle, paddle with hands to move on, move on.
We either must evolve and transmute or are exterminated just to return
A peace of mind was lost to us as traumas frequent with the age. Numb within
desires muzzles, muddies, If its grab is ethereal, then what is?
They extol the physical, eschew the spiritual; focus on the body! in it lies the animal -
tolls and sacrifice
Man’s greatest enemies are deception and half truths, in a lie who then can he trust?
I tell them ”blame your orgasms” they sneer and enforce one on me, One on me
I concur and say caution!, every laugh is destined to an end from the retch, I end.
Understand that you must string a dog, you must find a woman if you want to eat
Life is a whoredom.
Praxis to determine what is going on, aphorisms, mother can’t take criticism without giving one
Like alphabets I am not perfect, But what deep rested malfunction?, what?… let it go
Tell my father he’s just a ghost, Nobody will flog him; 6 decade in and still lurking in the shadows
They preach to me, childish!, try to turn me, You don’t know the.. - I don’t want the benefit
A benefit is a function, I’m just trying to hop along, just to be and be free; at least function
Instead in go reaching, hurt his radio, teach him in snide and ploys; caught the illusion of an I self
Every confrontation is a conversation, a call to refinement
The two sides of the coin is that the attacks propels me further, so I say thank you, ehn? Why bother
My parents thought “hoard the knowledge lest they surpass you”
I think “ Oh teach them, it is to your advantage” “how dare you, this is our control” isn’t it stressful?
God told me “nothing is here” these all are  selfish aims that end as manure for the tree
he said that all that was happening in a funky spell binding, prophetic and wonder of an album
He took my cross and made me free handling it over to someone else to carry
I missed the weight of my cross and wept
Soon I realize the freedom I now attained and  waft through this beach in search of new goals…
This is all I could bring from there Infinitesimal compared to what I received
Messages that languages haven’t been invented for, messages in the wave form, sonar form
the form and vibrations without words all are said using feelings, felt everything and… 
tried to write but couldn’t
Everything I want, I list in one hand; from the bright side up, a quiet, a smile and music
I feel to be big brained is to be discontent
I want everyone to know they too can be the same tell, They die I cant reach them all  
They come back again and forget, until… then everything seems familiar and here
Live like the tide; come alive, come ashore  and seep back into the deep 
don’t get caught up in the  contemplation of a claim
When the coping mechanism takes the fore, you too can be said to schizophrenic
When you know that purpose is a lie, speed a lie, and everything that is peddled hinges on sanity
Everything is mine, for nothing is mine I stick to my prise and scour at the heart
Whey aren't you hungry? Why are you sticking to the affordable form of paradise?
Sex is a hunger, you build a house because you want to fuck, they advertise because they want blood
You will need a dog to live this life, You’ll need a  woman if you are going to eat.
You will need a blood donor to live this life, You will need  a woman, if you are going to eat
They provide the fear of an animal, mien of a fluff, the caution to our sacrifice  
The call for reason or compromise; farce to a mouth, nothing to a woman.
A doll or an idol; is her body shielded from the cold stare?
You’ll need an animal. You’ll need a dog to roam the bushes of this life
For company, to listen, to bark, keep you alert, for game to feed you in this life.
You’ll need a woman in this Ogbanje system.
If the price of freedom is eternal vigilance, Freedom lies In routine; the Devil says:
Pass this money, be the funnel and launder towards babel and  we will give to you as conduit.
The ones alive are haggard while the rest, the rest are asleep.
 
e5

Comments