Sacrifice Things

 


“Your food is right here”, the boy Snow mountain said to the demon, asking for just a verse of the Buddha’s teachings in exchange for his life, made me wonder how a person who know he is about to die by casting himself into the mouth of the demon mouth, still want for a teaching. It is Because he knows that knowledge is infinite and the only thing that can be accrued across lifetimes since the mind can ever die he will reincarnate in another body with the knowledge with him.
 
Kirin Kiki said she has given all I have, even her own name. Sacrifice is not something you can do unless you achieve some for m of transcendence or resolve. It is like cutting a piece of yourself just to better another, while still remember the words of the Bhavahad Gita that says: you have right to the action but not the fruit. You must do the act without any hope for a reward.
Sacrifice; do not take this word for granted, the Buddha said before you can become a Buddha you must have in the past offered offerings and food to countless Buddhas in the past. You cannot get anywhere or achieve anything in this life without sacrifice.
 
As humans, we really should see ourselves as a hot air balloon powered for a time with the necessary amount of fuel but weighted by stones that anchor us. While some people think this hot air balloon is just meant to go as high as it can, jerking in the wind, others realize early that this  balloon is designed to go, and see places and doing so until the fuel finishes. If only one can let go of the stones.
Ever since I found out that sacrifice is the only way to move up in life, I stop being hesitant in giving, Rather I hound now, looking for people I can give things to I am propelled by the need to be charitable not for their sake but for mine, Knowing I will attain as a consequence some form of freedom or open hand. Believe me when I say people’s liberation litter their homes as junks.
In their houses you see all these sacks filled with clothes, they tell you: I’m still going to wear them all, I will lose weight very soon. You only need 5 of each clothing which can still even be reduced even further.
So, sacrifice and give to man, Give to the earth and give to animals, Once I feel stuck, I look within myself to see what might be weighting me and keeping me here, scour my room looking for anything that I haven’t used in the past 3 months and give them away. And  when I do, I get these new ideas, new understanding and ways to be.
There are lot of doors that are begging to be opened, but they will only be found by that mind that sacrifices and only that mind will be able to see and open them. So also are business opportunities. My room is sparse, but still I scour it intensely looking for things that I can give out. I remember reading Chicken Soup for the soul and Gandhi throwing out his remaining sandal so that the person who find half that fell from his leg boarding the train will have a complete pair. That kind of mentality elevate and afford us with that lofty outlook and mindset of liberation.
 
Being a radio presenter who plays jazz music on Sundays
Be a football coach who coach girls.
Writing to the Minister of Interior about establishing libraries in all the prisons in Nigeria
are a few of the ideas that come to me, when ever I gives out.
 
Sacrifices anchors, spread our tentacles and give us open hands, If we find ways to give, surely new ideas will open to us, and we will be on our way to truly understanding this game called life.
If the only inter-dimensional pouch is the mind, our sacrifice should center around the increase of knowledge, healing the over-psyche and expounding the mind. I give so that I can move up, leave my weights (junks) behind allowing my balloon explore this world and gain knowledge the true and eternal elixir.
At the end the boy Snow mountain said this body of mine is mortal and if I give my life of the law sacrificing this vile body, in my next life I will certainly attain enlightenment and become a Buddha.
He knows that the knowledge will be carried by the 21 grams missing in  every human being at death
And he will attain a new body and carry on to a higher level.
Be willing to sacrifice, and to  let things go, look in your house for anything you haven’t used in the last 3 months and give them out,. it will open doors for you.
Give to the dead, It could be dates, bean cakes, or even water, be surprised at the benefit
Give to the living, your old books, clothes, phones, utensils and appliances give them to people
Give to animals, bits off your food, left overs, if you have space,  rear animals just to give to them.
They open ways and liberate people.
Give to beggars, especially the blind since sight is where we get 90 percent of our information when we give to the blind we use their eyes to gain insight beyond knowledge.
Give to strangers also, just random people and share happiness to them
Move past alimentary and hoard thinking,  in your sacrifice be aggressive and pave way for yourself.
 
e5
 

Comments