Shorticles VIII


A FREEING YOU NEVER KNEW EXISTED
 
I am writing this to re- extol the virtues of reading vedas. You see our brains control every part of our body and who would have guessed that; in it, lies spittle formed as a result of hurt or traumas that weight us mentally and psychically. Through the reading of vedas we blaze those pipes and bring out those traumas, hurt and patterns that have made us tired, weak and heavy as spittle. And no matter for how long, it will surely return us back to that inner child we lost.
Vedas are a now very important part of my library. as I never knew that I had mental and psychic burlap sacs tied up in my psyche, I’m talking about the wedges of fears, shouts, hurts, traumas and patterns put in place by subtle indoctrination and machination of fear and caution by society accrued over the years, which we didn’t know we had to excrete.
I had forgotten like you have: how to laugh deeply, how to smile from my heart, how to even relax, and how free I used to feel.
The Vedas help to flush out those slime in your psyche by glazing the pipes of your brain, reconnect you to your past, reopen the hidden layers, loosen the tied up knots and sighing out the anger, hurt and hatred.
The pace, the attitude and resultant persona; we term as life are all implanted on you. You don’t know it but you have forgotten who you were. By reading vedas we return back to that lost child, that fun and lightness that used to be ours. I posit a holiday vacation of 3 months in a village where light source is  solar, a quiet, and read all the vedas or as much of them as you can, and I promise you will be completely renewed to that freeing you never knew existed.
 
HOMESCHOOLING AND A CURRICULUM OF MOVIES
 
Go to the Flea market and pick up a cheap encyclopedia, a dictionary, and a note book for him to write down question for you to answer and allow him be. Home schooling your child is the best way to for him to develop into a total, well rounded and complete man.  A textbook every month, means he will pick up knowledge that are myriad and also those which are in line with his interest. He doesn’t have to specialize in anything as there would be no jobs in the future, He just needs to be a learned, and good man with his own business/ farm a minimalist outlook of life, adventurous spirit and he would be enough for life.
The money you would have spent on socks, uniform, notebooks, biros, PTA, school fees, bags, and lunch money you can save and buy land, open a business for him, or set up a trust fund.
 
When still young, make him copy the text (maybe Walden) into a Big note so that he reads while writing, which also helps with his handwriting; Ralph Waldo Emerson’s Essays, Thoreau, Baldwin, Satre, Fanon, Sennet and Eagleton should be in his tablet. Introduce chores and get him a small farm. Load the tablet with movies and documentaries, give him a keyboard so he learns music,  an ipod or android phone filled with albums, and he will sprout his mind in the direction which his passion lights and never work a day in his life.
Home schooling and letting the boy tap on his own beacon let’s him know why he’s here on earth, follow his own destiny and attain the wealth and fulfillment it promises. Giving him freedom to chose his own work and path. If a northerner can hawk peppers for years in Lagos your child should be allowed to do what he wants to do with his life. It also has mental and spiritual benefit, allowing the child to become a master of self and invariably others. It will open him up to his own hidden treasure and talent. Bloom his own uniqueness rather than gorge on and  suffer the inanities of society. It is a polish of his pineal gland and an elevation and magnetic pull towards the highest manifestation of himself.
 
LIVING A LANGUAGE
Have you ever dreamt with a foreign language or spoken one in a dream? When you do, know that you are getting close to blurring the border that gird your mind.  Learning a foreign language helps your astral man penetrate the world of other worlds beside your reality. Fela said some people have the education to know that you can be white man and I would speaking to you as such in the spirit world. Our reality make up our astral reality which is why you must be very careful what you let in to your mind as they go on to build your dream and astral reality. I am very careful of the music I listen to, and the movies I see and as such, I don’t have “Nigerian dreams” you know those masquerade, heathen houses and playing beneath the tree dreams.
You could go one step further by learning foreign Languages or seeing only movies in foreign languages to penetrate the dream scape of those who speak that language. and use that in the  development of your mind, endeavour to see movies in other language and make use of subtitles instead. stop downloading animes in dub, download in the local language. As for languages I usually subscribe to french and Japanese on duolingo; as they are the only languages I am interested in. Don’t let your reality hinder the reach of your mind, there is a whole lot of world out there both physically and spiritually.
 
 
THE LISTENING EXPEREIENCE
When listeninn to albums i used tio ube use the the downloadling of mp3 for the ease and space in download. A fact I’m still cognizant about when placing getting them in the hosting sites. And morning came and evening came, until I heard that cough? O there was a cough? I didn’t know that!  I didn’t know that there was a cough in  J Cole’s Forest Hill drive album until I heard it in FLAC.
And these are some of those things that c0nsists the difference you start noticing when listening to your music in FLAC, though there are files larger than FLAC like TR24, wav packs and such like that. But  ever since I went FLAC I have not gone back. Jaako’s JEK album sounded completely different, everything just sounded deeper and richer, deepening the experience.  I don’t even collect songs from those who recommend, I just ask for the name and title and search for the FLAC file, thanks to my undying Rutracker my love, my love, o so my love. I get most albums in FLAC. I can now say you haven’t done any album justice until you listen to it in FLAC. And I use the Oraimo trumpet 3 and this is not an advert the earpiece is just that good and quite durable.
Music and the dark,  The  best place to listen to music would be the dark in your room or a rooftop with a dim light on, or none at all. It is almost as if spirits come alive from your speakers and dance in the room. The reduction of your sight greatly increase your sense of hearing and allow the music permeate your being. Try listening to Steve Gunn’s Ways out Weather in a dark and you will see the power that music wields.
Music and the outdoors: Sometimes we go to the outdoors with the music, the music to listen to would be jazz on a Friday and with your headset on, allow the music be the soundtrack of the hustle you see around you. People coming and going, and You are encapsulated in the world of the music, a spectator of life. I do this on Friday night walks and Saturdays, Truly music is really one of the only ways to truly elevate oneself, quite fun
 
The subtle piano: Jazz is hard!!, is all I hear most times,  Why not try this way, try looking for and listening to the piano in jazz and focusing only on the piano, that piano is the trick, as the horns will definitely enter your brain but the goal is to focus your ears on the piano and it’s solos. You will notice the subtle wonder that unfurls  in the underneath. The piano is the structure the foundation, that sometimes all other instruments rely on, if you allow it it can drift into the deep and become overshadowed, Follow it.  That’s when you enjoy the endless hide an seek that is Jazz album listen. When you listen in this way it reverberates the sound of the saxophone as it jolt it when it comes from  above cascading like a waterfall, but where is that piano Oh! Here it is. It’s jazz magic
 
WHEN YOUR MIND IS A CONDUIT
Fore every mind I open or expound I get this special feeling and reaction, a slight headache comes to me and I know that my mind have become a conduit, the person’s image imprints in my mind, and when I chant I feel like I am tethered to their minds and send my vibrations on to them.
The mind is a terrible thing to waste as I keep saying. If you know how beautiful it is when a mind buds you would have seen true beauty, more so when you understand the beauty and power that comes with being a conduit.
 I gave a talk to some university students recently about Buddhism and to share them my duplicated drive, and just by the sheer reception of their minds to what I was saying, I felt so high, I got an instant headache. by the time I got home , I had lost at least 10 pounds. I smiled to myself knowing that I’d have to chase that feeling.
By using my mind to expound yours, I get an elevation and power that can’t be put into words, my bounds leave me,  and I am further driven and direct on the next step towards my goal.
There are so many minds here in Africa that needs the electricity of ours, waiting for that spark for them to crackle and I promise to offer it. As much as I can to go into their mind and meliorate it one person at time in a bid to meliorate and heal the overpsyche, When your mind is a conduit,you become life’s flugelhorn a vessel, and can  become addicted to the high of the giver, Is that elevation, is your mind opening as well, are you feeling quite lofty? Yes all very possible and await a mind that chose to be a conduit.  
 
HABIT TRACKING
Even though I haven’t gotten the hang of it, I downloaded Habit Now on play-store just to track and remember my habits, Yes you will forget somethings you used to do that are quite important for your physical and mental well being,
I have a lot of things i seriously have to remember. Like Yoga, Steaming, Planking, Monthly cleanse of marijuana, reading, Visiting Hospitals, Power naps, Book reading, Events, Traveling, going for a swim, flea market hunting, farmer market’s scouring… coupled with my chores. I have to first remember them and take time to get a budget plan for every single one of these habit and more importantly not forgetting them. That’s the sad part: ‘oh I used to do this’,
So I have a weekly and daily to do list, I never waste any waking hour I have. Even when I want to relax I can do so with a movie or a documentary. So every minute of your life you are learning something. Even my play and masterly inactivity is also scheduled, the scheduling give purpose to every hour and  free up the necessary mental spaces to reflect and do nothing
From 7am to 11am is 4 hours and someone could write a short novel in that time, others roam the house not sure what to do.
So when you wake take a paper, jotter and list out things you ought to achieve for the day, if you are unable to do so, let it carry over to the next day. But when you have a to do list and and a habit tracker a richer, fulfilling and productive life is consequent.
 
 
e5



Comments