While Kendrick was Raised on The Bernie Mac's Show




Damn Bernie Mac just died… - Kendrick Lamar

You can tell from his mannerism I am sure while growing up he had a huge crush on Vanessa I like them brown just like my drinks. You can feel like at one time while rapping you’ll hear him say It’s the doggone kids. His sense of humour was modeled after the Bernie Mac is quite funny. A richly whetted appetite for humour increase and make lush the mental capacity of a child’s mind as his mind moves from humour to allegory to philosophy.
But surely humour is the first questionn into the philosophical, Yeah why can’t I go to hell where it’s all dancing and smoking to Who’s really gone to hell?.
And we are grateful for our Black comedians like Bernie who mixed comedy and family intrincacies into a dream that we can hold on to. I get to be rich and my wife work in AT&T well, I can be rich, what am I good at? Let’s try this rap shit.. ooh You are good K.Dot. And there is a lot to remember when and I do go back and rewatch the Bernie Mac show, and I also do miss him too.
I Have heard the conspiracy involving Steve Harvey, but I still want to say he is one of the funniest man on earth. If you notice Kendrick’s mannerism his change of voice, the use of his bass, stronger bass voice is all modeled after Bernie mac  and I wouldn’t put out his style of clothing and his swagger.


I was raised on Everybody Hates Chris, growing to see and respect the strong black man who work two jobs just to take good care of his family, never coming home disgruntled and still find time to spoil his children. Especially Tanya his favourite.
The importance of black family soap opera for the black/African child cannot be overestimated, it changes reality for us infusing it with the beauty and joy of family that is really not the case in our family. We see others like us, minds and bodies like ours and we take our role models from they who look just like you. And you too can be them you too can grow fun.
Little dude from across the street,.. lemme hold a dollar. Marvo,  monk and. James- I didn’t  know you like Keke … He slapped the black out of him and Get off my car fool… just off the top of my head.
 
There is a joy in seeing big black smiles with afro and oily black skin smiling at a dinner table that made wholesome black family a dream to aspire to regardless of our circumstances. I’d thank Terry, Tichina, and Tyler and Bernie too who make us aspire to be fathers to our children no matter what life throw at us.
For the black children are angels too and with surfeit we too can be the recourse and love one would return to, our bane remains scarcity and a lack of education, the latter that is thankfully addressed by these soaps cocooned in humour and love. It reinvents for us the image.
I want to personally thank my aunty who was raised on the Bill Cosby show too for buying me Everybody Hate Chris DVDS.  
 
We musty thank Bill, Chris Rock, Bernie Mac and now Keyan Barish with the Blackish series for upholding the image of the wholesome strong black families for us try to model our families by.
Considering the statistics as regard black families with low income, broken homes and deadbeat dads and drug infested neighborhoods.
There is something in the television that muffles the gunshots outside, the quarrels inside and smooth over some dinners that words couldn’t describe and when we that smile we know that one day everything will be just like that. Even when we do find out how hard it really is, we take insight from the way they are able to solve a similar problem in love and in sacrifice with our own especially.
 

 

e5


Comments