In Light of This Year's Felabration




This is October and as usual it's time for Felabration.. every year, Felabration have been one of the few sensation of Lagos. This year however would be a little different because the chicken have finally come home to roost. Everything that The Man said some 50 years ago have finally come to pass.

In light of this year's Felabration, you can see the renovations and upgrades going on
The artwork of the greats like Lumumba to Sankara round the hall. With this unfortunate and despotic government we have now. We might see quite the fellowship of the aggrieved.
Last two years, I felt sorry for a Chinese lady who wanted to play at the shrine l,but was booed off stage, trying to play a xylophone to high Nigerians. 
It will be sweaty, loud and fun and I will be spending some nights.



I even met femi doing an interview and P.S.A  and said hi.
I expect to see performance from :Antibalas, some upcoming artistes and Pasuma wonder especially.
I would have love to perform and mime a dance to Bardo Pond's Yellow Turban from the Amanita album a band which I feel is criminally underrated at the shrine, but I can wait.


See you there


e5



Comments