Okay okay, I think I have gotten tired of traditional party, subjecting people to drivel by host, delay till the food arrives, people are famished, tired and hungry, vote of thanks bye bye
Nah I'm thinking of a one piece themed party Binks no sake as the song, some guy is on piano playing rubbish, and everyone passes the microphone to the next guy to speak but is immediately interrupted with Kanpai!
kanpai
and everyone glugs or downs shots.
I mean we should get stupid wasted, form a circle, everyone is meant to give a vote of than...
Kanpai
kanpai!!!
yooooo hoooo hoo
Madadayo by Akira Kurosawa have me rethinking birthdays and wedding reception, Everyone must me made to speak, say something, anything,
kanpai
kanpai
(gluh glu) mta haa
Gone are the days when wedding will call on MCs to day something everyone have to say something everyone must be the MC the entire occasion must be one big vote of thank...
Kanpai
kanpai
Let's hear those intimate moment the person being celebrated is not know by the Mc and friends alone, let heat from others who might have something el..
Kanpai
Kanpai
But let the drinks flow, let's mix gin and juice, lime and vodka, puff puff pass that weed, and talk loudly on Turkish and Ethiopian music, We don't know what the fuck they are singing but..
Kanpaiiiiiii
Kanpaiiii
I want to thank everybody for their uruoooowweyarrry (vomits all over the microphone) faints They chdrr
Kanpaii
kanpaii
ah I'm running out of breath just thinking about this, you know a real party, fuck the food, we are tired of food, we need to get wasted, have fun, much fun
Kanpaiii
e5
