I think it's the missing factors in movies I saw the movie Vivarium and feel Hollywood have exhausted thrir actkrs with much work, actors are greedy thry wikk.never rrject or complaij of bing echausted and continue to exhaust them mentally with shitty movies the plot was nice but Jesse Eisenberg felt tired, it's not easy but when an actor gets flst we can tell when they have lost the zeal of being infront of the camera.
Simply put we need new guys newe face
So we literally have to go the drawings board and invite fresh legs into Hollywood I'm talking unknown,old and forgotten we literally have to draw the character and takkg a cue from
get me a bunch of black guys that look like this but I don't want to see them get them line up and prepped animators we draw a character then we do a voice only auditing, the director has to listen to your voice from behind the screen
You are to read a line from the script and I want to hear how you read it.
he ticks the name of the voices he likes
We are tired of listening to the same actors w know how they sound and they sound fucmking stuffed stuffed with money rich and tired there is no verve or hunger in their voice.
then costume have to get the image tight.
I have a character in mind of a black communist living in New York, a freelance photographer that speakers a mixture of English and Yiddish and serial killer
now who you do have in mind m, nah don't go yelling Anthony Mackie, I need a fresh hungry Jared with the aura of broken flowers
Characters are dying Nichols Cage can't seem to be getting overload it seems Hollywood can't surpass the gebuuykf Benicio Del Toro Dy Lewis, Murray, Bardem, Pjonedjx nd Christian Bale are the best actors of the last 2 decades
We need to start building our vhafCfvfefs from the ground up.
There is nothing like a season actor retakes fkxss everything
Tarantino have proven the worth in the use of the ordinary taking things to a Veer that egp of actors might not allow.
I want to taste the street off of them like young Laurence Fishburne, let them bring their wounds to the screen and let us rip that plaster ri gh t ther on screen
Let every word be a slap let every slap be personal let them take control, let's see their gnarl their bite at this one chance this opportunity at bring someone and let them command while we watch and direct
I don't like you, I know and let it be true let's see the leer the envy the distrust
Because there would be no break of a character if that is what he was in the first place.
no two face mask let that be the way you would handle it even if there was no camera pointing at your face
I'd slap a bitch, punch her in the gutt and kick her in the pussy just so I can smell my toes after
And let that be true.
I don't want actors who have washed the real off of them I need to see that brown teeth, rough cornrows bristled hair on his pelvis wearing a black net singlet resting both arms on the door post, with a meat cleaver in his left hand, his left hand, Do you know how depraved you will need to be to say
my left arm is my weak arm I don't want you to die on me I want to cut you like an imbecile and thoroughly enjoy myself
Brings out his cassette player unfurls his earpiece and presses play to big Mama Thornton
He's crying he's sigong the blues he's laughing at the same time and allow himself drool all over the screaming girl
Like Samuel Jackson in Pullp fiction and Django Unchained bring it and let's see that nigher eye
go the drawings board draw the character
hear his or her voice first
Then let them improv their way out a bad performance we can fix that
I need new thought taste, I want to smell a new bush, these bristles are beginning to spike.
And if you followed the plot and snippet the best actors luld be Isaac Bankole of Calvary and French
His french background would give a haifakn nationality and backdrop his time in the military means he gets off by hurting women .
or you might have a character of a gay down syndrome teen who is hyper strong
And drugs people mostly tourist because he's a tourist guide and unsuspecting spikes hirn drinks ties them up
You wouldn't ret me touz you but now I can do whaivant ghaaaaaa
This dry laugh
And he proceeds to give them a blow job without their consent knowing fully well they are hetero just to truamatize them and they cry and are scarred and he eventually drowns with barbed wire
there are cases of missing person but who would suspect the poor tourist guide down syndrome with a straw flag and a coke
Not the favour but for Tarantino it might work
we need a fresh voice a fresh faces.im the industry, we need fresh director s and complex plots
But what can't Ai take from is the ability to bring out the character from our imagination and run into reality to build them from the ground up and make it ours
Characters make the movies memorable
alternatively one can make a business of building character selecting and offering them to directors who are fko llaxy to go through this through and much needed filtration of voice, image and pungency.
The dirctoe have to know that his role is similar to god's he is the author and finisher of an alternate world the character have to be the works of his own creation and if he wants to build a town filled with people with tourette which is a breeder farm for the people in the city who eat their adverttent miscarriage and aborted fetus as food while they are fed vows.
if he wants it to be an euphemism for the modern world, well within his right.
but the character are the chess pieces there no game without the piece, the right piece.
So we literally have to go the drawings board and invite fresh legs into Hollywood I'm talking unknown,old and forgotten we literally have to draw the character and takkg a cue from
get me a bunch of black guys that look like this but I don't want to see them get them line up and prepped animators we draw a character then we do a voice only auditing, the director has to listen to your voice from behind the screen
You are to read a line from the script and I want to hear how you read it.
he ticks the name of the voices he likes
We are tired of listening to the same actors w know how they sound and they sound fucmking stuffed stuffed with money rich and tired there is no verve or hunger in their voice.
then costume have to get the image tight.
I have a character in mind of a black communist living in New York, a freelance photographer that speakers a mixture of English and Yiddish and serial killer
now who you do have in mind m, nah don't go yelling Anthony Mackie, I need a fresh hungry Jared with the aura of broken flowers
Characters are dying Nichols Cage can't seem to be getting overload it seems Hollywood can't surpass the gebuuykf Benicio Del Toro Dy Lewis, Murray, Bardem, Pjonedjx nd Christian Bale are the best actors of the last 2 decades
We need to start building our vhafCfvfefs from the ground up.
There is nothing like a season actor retakes fkxss everything
Tarantino have proven the worth in the use of the ordinary taking things to a Veer that egp of actors might not allow.
I want to taste the street off of them like young Laurence Fishburne, let them bring their wounds to the screen and let us rip that plaster ri gh t ther on screen
Let every word be a slap let every slap be personal let them take control, let's see their gnarl their bite at this one chance this opportunity at bring someone and let them command while we watch and direct
I don't like you, I know and let it be true let's see the leer the envy the distrust
Because there would be no break of a character if that is what he was in the first place.
no two face mask let that be the way you would handle it even if there was no camera pointing at your face
I'd slap a bitch, punch her in the gutt and kick her in the pussy just so I can smell my toes after
And let that be true.
I don't want actors who have washed the real off of them I need to see that brown teeth, rough cornrows bristled hair on his pelvis wearing a black net singlet resting both arms on the door post, with a meat cleaver in his left hand, his left hand, Do you know how depraved you will need to be to say
my left arm is my weak arm I don't want you to die on me I want to cut you like an imbecile and thoroughly enjoy myself
Brings out his cassette player unfurls his earpiece and presses play to big Mama Thornton
He's crying he's sigong the blues he's laughing at the same time and allow himself drool all over the screaming girl
Like Samuel Jackson in Pullp fiction and Django Unchained bring it and let's see that nigher eye
go the drawings board draw the character
hear his or her voice first
Then let them improv their way out a bad performance we can fix that
I need new thought taste, I want to smell a new bush, these bristles are beginning to spike.
And if you followed the plot and snippet the best actors luld be Isaac Bankole of Calvary and French
His french background would give a haifakn nationality and backdrop his time in the military means he gets off by hurting women .
or you might have a character of a gay down syndrome teen who is hyper strong
And drugs people mostly tourist because he's a tourist guide and unsuspecting spikes hirn drinks ties them up
You wouldn't ret me touz you but now I can do whaivant ghaaaaaa
This dry laugh
And he proceeds to give them a blow job without their consent knowing fully well they are hetero just to truamatize them and they cry and are scarred and he eventually drowns with barbed wire
there are cases of missing person but who would suspect the poor tourist guide down syndrome with a straw flag and a coke
Not the favour but for Tarantino it might work
we need a fresh voice a fresh faces.im the industry, we need fresh director s and complex plots
But what can't Ai take from is the ability to bring out the character from our imagination and run into reality to build them from the ground up and make it ours
Characters make the movies memorable
alternatively one can make a business of building character selecting and offering them to directors who are fko llaxy to go through this through and much needed filtration of voice, image and pungency.
The dirctoe have to know that his role is similar to god's he is the author and finisher of an alternate world the character have to be the works of his own creation and if he wants to build a town filled with people with tourette which is a breeder farm for the people in the city who eat their adverttent miscarriage and aborted fetus as food while they are fed vows.
if he wants it to be an euphemism for the modern world, well within his right.
but the character are the chess pieces there no game without the piece, the right piece.
e5
