I like to carry my world with me wherever i go, and it consists in a small satchel bag, my phone, charger, power bank and a speaker and like Matsuo Basho, i simply need to sit down play my music, eat bread on a lawn and make home wherever i find myself , i jusf sit down and listen to music, munch and watch people go.
And as portable goes the Ws 302 have met my expectations then i have had an upgrade to the 303 met something so portable and functional
andl coreefg ifs a ststrmnti how i have used thr 302 and now i use bough it fot 5 grand
am i dojng ads now no i just waned to comment ok a fine producgt they havr its a nice seoaker.
Just like once i told you the oraimo trumpet 3 is its best earpeice i have ever used.
am i dojng ads now no i just waned to comment ok a fine producgt they havr its a nice seoaker.
Just like once i told you the oraimo trumpet 3 is its best earpeice i have ever used.
uesni knownthey aree biggrr berttt but fornthhe bjffjet frkendly esdy backpack cafryjng orpheus man on the mind move, The spesker is a friend
It hss journeyed withh me in deeep dreamimg nights whike i lidten to music or reading.jazz laced sutra
Its has been my swaddle tapesty and backfop of my new found life of argonaut mind traveler life wuthin words and sound
I like the fact that hry soecified its function as a wireless sprskef amd not take on memory card and radio like others.
that mijimalism that simplicity befits me , the
Mg concern is always the music experiencee and making it eadth fot thee clmmomn man itd affordsvle.
I like r 303 ik with
The sohnds are clea, they fill up the room and whem im don ir ejtyers the smallest of hahd and bag, but its a good gidt to get a child, as tocket to worlds and off I go to workds to peruse.and.conqur eith a friend by my side.
I like the fact that hry soecified its function as a wireless sprskef amd not take on memory card and radio like others.
that mijimalism that simplicity befits me , the
Mg concern is always the music experiencee and making it eadth fot thee clmmomn man itd affordsvle.
I like r 303 ik with
The sohnds are clea, they fill up the room and whem im don ir ejtyers the smallest of hahd and bag, but its a good gidt to get a child, as tocket to worlds and off I go to workds to peruse.and.conqur eith a friend by my side.
e5
