Roc-Per-Sci !!

 


Phone, the internet and there is a disjoint between we millenials and the GenZ. They never got the proper handing down of most out outdoor games like " I Call on" Our Gramdmother et. al.

So Its the holiday and when todays children arent playing games on their phones or flipping the bottle ...
I heard a group go Rock... paper ...Scissors 
And i immediately twitch as i heard the tempo they were playing with and was like...

Not quite my tempo

Heres Rock paper scissors as it should be. It should have a playable pace and speed that should make it enjoyable which is to make kt three syllabic.
In  Japan it is shorted into ja - ken - pon
For pace, tempo, enjoynent, to catch the other slip and fun.
So it should be


Roc - per- ci (where Roc- for Rock/ per -Paper/and sci for scissors)

you dont have to pronounce the whole words.

The Game wouldd go

Roc - Per - Sci

Per- sci

sci

Sci

Sci

Thus more fun.

By the way, I'm actually Kaiji presentlty, aint that funny.


e5