Dirim Ndu (Live For Me)

 


I tell my children to just live for me. You don't have to go to school, everything in life bpils down to money, so lets save incrementally while sit down at home and watch movies which to me is a better education the money I ought to spend buying textbooks note Book and lunch money
I will save it and open a business for you at 15 years.
You will eat fish and vegetables everyday, grow strong and healthy, just live for me.
You will sew good clothes and eat whatever you like.
Just live for me, western education lead to demonism and sodomy it's a completebwaste of time and one's life. It is forbidden.

All i want from you is for you to just live for me, eat, sleep listening to music, smoke weed and grow wild, answer to no one, live free

Live for medm everyday I see you I fall you in love over again, No matter how poor, 500 naira everyday should give you 2 million to start up your own business
No teacher will flog you, no one will knock you on the head, no one will slap your face, or beat you, for as long as you mind your businesss and just live for me.

Eat for me
Drink for me
Stay at home, listen to music, Watch films and read poetry
Govern yourself, read vedas, groe your spirituality.
Asim gi ehn, Dirim ndu, Rierim nri, Nwoworom mmiri, No yorom nchi, rahurum ura
Nyenine inner me ne bu misi,Na gbamara, na tomuto. Ibu ugom, obaram, obim

People don't know the worth of the himanlife, the worth of a child. The worth of seeing one's reflection looking back at you, eating from your hand
I will kiss you after every swallow, every gulp, every morning, every night.
By 15 I will give your own business by 19 I want you to have your own family.
Just live for me, Let us travel this continent just for traveling sake, I don't want so many, because i just want to spoil you. I will raise you as royalty
Everything the prince of england oes you will do
You will play lawn tennis, Play golf
Pay video games
Practice archery fencing, Learn language
Like Paula Atriedes you will sit at home and learn what you want.. While while I serveyou orange juice and toastbread.
Theres nothing in this world you should toil for or be in a haste to be, Just build a mini flat drive a Micra, get a simple girl, eat vegetarian and sleep and I promise you and I have world's to see, books to read, music to listen to.
Never join the herd and hurtle after this failed western education and system, it is a sham from begining to the end.
Watch the road don't keep late, you are precious to me
I don't expect anything from you, I will give you allowance till I'm dead
Na me born you, na me say make you come, You will not suffer, I want you to eat my money
I will never take you for granted, deceive you or use you for my own aggrandizement or to achieve selfish aim 

Many don't know the value of human life
The value of a child, The blessing that comes from feeding am image of God
The power that comes from having duplicate your image on earth. Your mirror, your legacy, your heritage.

I love you just listen to me you will enjoy every single day of your existence
I have no ambition I live to teach and to love you, all i ask is  that you just live for me.

Think of me when you cross the road
Think of me when you get depressed and contemplate endxing it all
Think of hpw sad it eill make me feel
Live for me and enjoy life i dont want you to acheieve anything, i ecpect notthing of you
I brought ypu to this world to watch mocies listen to music and read books.
I brought you here to enjoy, you dont have to impress me, your living impress already impress me enough

Live for me and know that 
You are sweet sweet baby and I love you...

e5