Kowai Kana... Kana? ; Higarushi

 


Err, Tell me, why am i watching animes that are at leasy two decades old, why do i want something with a world of its own, where i can dive in and be kost completeky in its intricacies.
Says much about our reality and its nonexistenceI dont watch horror couldnt.place thisas that , but frankly, didnt  dont want his anime to eend
I.keep drifting into its world kana kana, waking from dreams into dreams, its those wiry cicadas.
Its oishi
Its rena
Its satoko
Maebera keichi
And I dust them off my pillow before i sleep

When they cry made something special about cicadas chirring, I juat love that Jazz soundtrack 
Often why they cry  What ominous do they herald. Confusingf at. First this is one complec anime wtih a disjointed and crazy story, life angst, Rena asked I wonder how much effort must be needed for a person to br happy kana ??
Ar first I got confused what with this plot kana 
But give it time you should understand it  
Just focus on oishi he and it is anime incredibly voice acted.
A Virus of otthodoxy Oyashiro sama curse clowed aofiry and ignorant killing to keep tge fear, status and religion going and its happening today 
Im habing a problem deleting this anime when Im done. i don,'t want to let go of this world of cicadas, kana kana Draw me in like so, A 
I hae a similar thwory about our world. it is an alien controlled world, using blood money to spur a restlessness deigned waste of the human life chasing after acquisition in a forget,  Comtrolling humans especially womem using conducing capitalism with some virus, some parasitism, A rat spirit capitalism money zombie world, but who cares
This anime requires intelligence at least, Kudos to Takano but the main characters are the creators and directors. Tbis world lives forever


e5