I have had dreams mnechanical on automaton, faulted by a long seam of Jazz and Animes
Stuff of dreams I have been listening to East Coasting by Charles Mingus on Repeat you know the part in East Coasting that goes para ran Panna paaaaaaa, shhhh, and its that envelopes what its like to see Akira, Memories and Ghost in the Shell which says you havent seen anume until you see it in Jazz.
It's the synthesis that embodies Otomo's mind and now mine. Jazz and Animes my world just revolve around trying to finish listening to all the jazz album and watching Animes, i feel so freah, i wake and my soles feel like foam.
It less stressful I'm using the night plan
Such efficiency have me vegvajng in mitatar but who could take me down in time, I'm like Tanaka on a moped
Life shafes, but foulsnt touch this dreamed upnmind, in a new world space suit mechanical mind.
Akira
Ghost in the shell
Memories
It's been a lattice of engines and oils my eyes bleed pixels but I continue because when I slumber and fall asleep buried in that world of dreams it is jazz that wipes the face of all that Jesus and imprinting an image in one psychic for time to time
You havent seen an anime movie or lived wrapped in its complete memeory until you see anime in Jazz or consume both intermittently
Hm mm
e5
