Anime Pairings| And Yes its a Big Deal

     You know, what would truly count as true heaven to me is for me to be magically put in the One Piece animation and Join the Straw Hats Pirate and that should be my reality. To eat Sanji delicious cooking, sneek a peak at Nami, Do the pose with Franky and sit outside with Luffy and Chopper.
Just So you know I am obssesed with one piece
   Anime pairings are fictitious love affairs which anime heads want and would like to happen. And anime writers know how to make them feel possible. through fan fictions and wishful thinking.
The internet is filled with otakus who post fan fiction on anime pairings creating love affairs encapsulated and bound only by the limits of their imagination. Even Gay writers have backed homosexual claims on famous animes like Naruto pairing Naruto and Sasuke with claims that they have kissed and seen each other naked

My personal best fan fiction is one of Kakashi and Tsunade, remembering snugging in the bed and reading that fiction still brings smiles to my face as the imagery was off the hook, going on to prove to us that anime pairings are a big deal just in case you thought anime pairing was a trivial issue think again, It isn't.
This are the list of my pairings based on the animes I have seen and want
Tsunade + Jiraiya
Anime: Naruto, Naruto Shippudden

Eren + Mikasa
Anime: Attack on Titan

Zorro + Robin
Anime: One piece

Nami + Sanji
Anime: One piece

Natsu + Lucy
Anime: Fairy tail

Naruto + Hinata
Anime: Naruto, Naruto Shipudden

Sasuke + Sakura
Anime: Naruto, Naruto Shipudden

You can comment the ones you have in mind if you dont agree and Suggest yours too.
All of these animes can be downloaded  HERE


by otaku Victor Samuel (@thevictorsamuel)

Comments

  1. I don't agree y sanji/nami.. I think the best is luffy/nami.
    ( ornami/arlong:)) Shaaaha.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment