My Best Viner -Darius Benson


Darius Benson before vine was just a normal young man from Mornings Woods  But experimenting with an app that involves creating a short video under 6 seconds called vine, He became a well known star after a compilation later he has risen to stardom under the vine platform using nothing but his phone
" People say I do everything in my vine, lighting, scripting, acting, look i am not even holding the phone".
Why do I like him?He is talented. His face speak volume He has a wide range of comedy from imitating roaches to acting three different characters with perfection.
I personally  like the one he did about when You walk in the room and  people are talking about you.


Articulate facial expression is another reason why i like him. Expressing his disgust on the hip hop Disney being played on his car stereo, popularizing hip hop Disney a brain child of his also.
Juggling, Skating, and other stuff The ability to juggle balls in different ways, play piano, skate with his brother shows he has enormous talent.

What's Obama's Last Name again
Partners in Crime include his brother Cameron Benson who also vines my favorite vine of his is " When a step dead tells you I love you son - laced with the vine trend "You not my Dad" and competing fiercely in the meow challenge.
Landon Moss is also seen playing ping-pong with him(Darius) and the receiving end of brain resetting slaps after asking stupid questions like Obama's last name and when the 4th of July is
Wellington Boyce aka wellington curry is not short of a little correction from Professor Benson on the removal of "s" from JC Penny and Barnes and Noble.

Fan fiction: Hardly see him doing vine with female viners like Klarity and KingBach, But if he was to date a viner it would to me be Allicatt. His vine "Girls" with her spurred this, and they kinda combine well together, In a nutshell he is one of my best viners and I think you would like him too. Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, Vine, Snapchat everything cause he his worth it.
You could download a compilation of his vine HERE




by Victor Samuel Darius' Fan

Comments