ALMOST



Tonight unlike other nights, I felt, like a pro.Convinced her
Inn,
Ran my fingers like epileptic spiders up her 
Thighs,
squeezed and pressed, inhalers to my asthmatic soul.
embarrassed by my own budge. Wrestling her,
forced mouth on enclosed
Lips.

"Please I want to go home"

Broke the ground with my jaw, discoloration on her
Chest
I looked to my leaving and left and saw cupid scrambling 
away his winging had burnt holings
stupid cupid thinking if only making it out alive - standing 
and blocking way grabbing the arrow and stabbing away repeating
into eyes, twice frankly was surprising to seat there because thinking, ephemeral

'You are crazy'

Defeated I sat down finally her 
told me to get up finally kissing me. bribing and restoring her 
Latch.
The biggest fool in the world to her
still wiser than the fools who came to listen with all exuberance at her 
Victory
To them I was the moon on that night. 



by Victor Samuel(@thevictorsamuel)

Comments