In Love with Hue


I saw you at the last of my days
You in your hue, lost in your ways
I never thought hue could have brought light
To the dark place. Wish, I had became
focused at the the sound of your name
Where have I heard it before,
In my dream and of it I was sure
Hue stood tall smiling brightly
You are the only one for me, I guess
because I lost my thinking faculty
clog admiring sights of cleavages, bumped chest
and crashland I in between the valleys
and did my best I rolled downwards
Till you caught my gaze and I stopped
Dreamingly I woke,
Hue make me feel good and flushed

Hue are unique, from outterspace
that much space, you still don't fit anywhere
you mesmerize my world, I stargaze
I, more rough than Josiah Bounderby
still think you my fair queen
Want to tonguerub the lush of your skin
Don't mind the glossiness of mine
a lesson about time, in time dear mine,
that even If you deny nature advances
he will get you, he has no lost chances
why not let us cheat on him
why not let us frolick in legalized incest
why not, it is hue I see when I am blind
Hue, I hear when I am deafened

Your indifference hownever so painful
brings reasoning to my head so saneful
I find excuses for you, no hue, maybe you
too busy to show me just a little lightfull
that spectrum of light called sexuality
pink pyramids, white triangles
the show is over now, open the curtains will you
i want to see backstage.
chivalry is a painted shop on a brick wall
if only you had joined me when i fell
I will make good use of my body for you
Committed soul, eager mind, fiery fingers
Is chivalry really a painted wall at a brick shop

My head go lose at your temple where
reverence with gentility enter,
by genuflecting at your altar
I would sip your wine in humility
would call up to the mountain of joy
where i will pray for two faces,
four hand, two tongues, so as not to cheat either
this is beastiality, regardless you might tether
and pull me in closer to your sanctuary
I put my offerings in your altar, then
give a loud echo that fill these temples
radiating it in transfiguring tremors
and make your walls sweat in fear
I could fall under your spell,
famish and out of strength
for you have taken all I can give
you shut your temple in hopeful appreciation
and I venerate in thankful anticipation



by Victor Samuel

Comments