Love, Is Heat




I guess no love only libido, ugly woman will
ever be my love search for the beautiful ones, with
vaginas in between the leaflets of the bible want me
to search for it with her. repeatedly playing ignorantly
picking the logs from my eyes is easier than
picking the call of my woman. Mine,
'I began noticing flaws - Left leg is too attached to the Right
knees give each other kisses, stories, she lost her father
Go and look for him!,

still sex before marriage is still sin
Oh love, is it. I saw her yesterday
These day I keep bumping into her
I saw her on the streets moving along the road,
On my way from a journey she used my shoulder as a pillow
I saw her again At the front seat, she even winked at me
I got home and love inquires about me
and how was I feeling I felt with no remorse
Touching my head, smiling at me
God couldn't have created anything worse.



By Victor Samuel

Comments