I and Eye


Phases, Faces are all we see,
Looking into i's trying to peek
Into the sole, looking for a break
Competence, foolishness, fraud
and legitimacy all in the eyes,
the window to the soul.
We all want to be challenged
till we are challenged
I am faced with uncertainty
rather enjoying my chrysalis stage

there I might admire a fellow sufferer
Who without a doubt reminds me
of my hey days when like bisidi

finally got a buzz from my bee
believe me that poison still hasn't waned yet
Like this dull pain in my finger
Which is still there, Funny!
because she has one just like mine
Wish makes me wish it was a sign
I couldn't predict now,
I can't pretend that, I can predict that
I buy the juice called hope
and nibble at the edge of it's container
And sip it slowly
Trying to make good of the springboard
Life gives me
Trying to hold anything, something like
 competent foolishness in well packaged fraud




 by Victor Samuel

Comments