Larry



O Larry, I would make you moan
On the soft grass under the moon
Like a child enjoying the patting of 
his back from a rhythmic hum
I would bask in your sweat and wetting
Till i shiver from being too hard
Your skin, tasty like sunday stew

I would grab your chest in my hand 
The head of a new born. Fondling it,
You held the key, lubricated the keyhole
Your hips, full as a plateau
As they were in their plateau
expand at the welcoming of my trust
Whose wait was everlasting thus
Patiently your lips will call unto mine
kiss them, your neck, chest, navel
I am drawn to the fountain
Falling hard, the peak of your mountain
Pushing my head down, will sip your wine
Oozing from your vertical lips.
kept wet from hormonal urges
Larry ! O Hillary,
You look into my eyes to betray 
emotions harboured inside you
An anchor deep at bay
Wait, I search for it with my fingers
With one yank in, you moan
parting your legs apart you laid
Bare, the full consequence of what you've done
electricity surges through my body
From nerves auditory and olfactory
trust again and continuously
to give your chests the long awaited dance



by Victor Samuel

Comments