Salted





let me sort your life for you, and keep it salted
saw to it that i put salt to it, your life
saw you through your happiness and strife
saw with heat your ambitions that were knifed
saw through it the pain hidden in your smile
let me keep it salted even though i might over do it
will never keep you wanting though  i never show it
you all I ever want, and i know you don't know it
it is not it, its you,  the one that keep me salted
i wait ever eagerly even though you keep me posted
because i saw it, your goals and prospects
sometimes i don't have much i wanna keep it salted
to keep you interested i buy in too much and leave you insulted
for i the salted to have resorted to a love so sultry
i felt i make it salty and i saw teeth through your smile
who knows if i was trusted, been through time, was worth it
saw tee, the selfishness I have, sort it and pack it, you sore teat
i have gathered so much salt for you to get salted
dreams of having you squirm at the salty
wait till i over salted my sort with so much talent
now you have to eat this over salted sort of my salt
for i the insulted might end up being the salted and sorted


 by Victor Samuel

Comments