cilohtac esnesnon


   Cilothac esnesnon fed up, constantly come here to search for equality and to cum, yes to cum from my brain. Isn't all we do for a little orgasm here and there Unsurprisingly buy Sometimes annoyingly interesting how children of nowadays are so exposed to sex. Now-a-days, their prescription for how they lived life. Religious malice is when a foolish person thinks he is wise because he follows to the letter, words scribbled in a book that shouldn't be in any library - they ignore you gossip your back sliding all in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Its funny because both him and the original backslider are bleaching niggas and both from space. 
Female scilothac with their blue scarfs tied by letting the flow stay atop the knot. Rosary on their necks, crucifix atop the knot(navel). I remember when I had one just like that,  cross a swing as His legs dangle ,had no place to put his feet- chewed off the knot after my fingernails were trimmed.
Church and it's rues - it was sacrilegious to swing the bead about. From the distance you hear children going about them having a father someplace, a woman with the fruit of the womb, and a world without end. with a need to regurgitate rather than to connect to the numinous, wrote memorization. -the need to be sheep rather than goats.
   I have heard about Dirty Dianna by the original backslider, and a little about bloody Mary. 
Fused here literally in both words and convention was Dirty Mary. A woman standing atop the knot which symbolizes her dominance over Mephistopheles her permanent foe, hands stretched forth depicting innocence but she was locked up in a prison of white iron fences her permanent foe her only companion...
Sorry lost focus for a while, it involved a chorister and two altar boys.- you know how I like to watch

  I was saying, occasionally people visit Dirty Mary with no care about her welfare, since they left nobody in charge, A fine young man-nobody he bathes her, he feeds her. Nobody is a good cook but that's Martha for another day. She and her, friends sharing the same sentence are close but far apart indicted as a subject of objective use made by my friend's Dad a witness not many jobs out there for a witness sculptor- the hands that created it don't even believe in Its creation. I wonder if that's how He feels about us. Wandering. the knot should be covered in blood by now she is in her hue.
   Occasionally a fattened slave will walk by. They were in charge of the cars, licking the ass and performing many a works that the dysfunctionality of the pot-bellied-outdoor-celibates would conceive. Confusing is the fact that they lived lives of abnegation reclusiveness and idle dick douching. If I lived that life there would be days when I would sit in the tub and play with the only friend I have. Hold its head and stretch his mouth like he was talking to me. Stop Douglas don't take me too far.
Ephiphanic feeling !
I am to welcome a child that will die in 5 months who surprising didn't suffer from an acute case of progeria . I don't know why I should get my hope up for this ábikú. While she labored in the manger I was at the back where the hays stacked trying to milk the chorister and as angels sings up in the air I plugged my earpiece listening to rap while I gambled with the altar boys.
Dynamism is everything in life. I don't watch already seen movies. Join me if you are tired of listening to the story of "The carpenter, and a virgin who fornicated"


 by Victor Samuel

Comments