End of the Year Appreciation Message


     
 Yippee Its the holiday season and we want to thank God for this year we started oddverbs as a shrugg like project and like an avalanche it started with a shift of the stone and now we can boast of more than 10k page view for a blog that started in July. we want to thank all our viewers in the USA and Nigeria. We say thank you because among the millions of blogs available online,you decided to read ours. We promise not to change, as this is our canvas and we are going to paint it how we want to and hope and pray to God that you enjoy our art.
As I write all our links on our album downloads section are working and I assure you that the albums there are selected and. Made easy for your download We apologisefor days when we couldn't post. we are very sorry. As we just started and our blog comprise of an android phone - which as been used to explain how to unzip file and how to subtitle movies in the How To section of the blog, a laptop used to edit post when need be and the collective efforts of good and loyal friends who out of their busy schedule still  take time to continue and give strength to the work done here as they believe in us
Thanks to Friend like Dennis Peter, Alkay Kamasko , Benji Ojiaku (Levi Sensei), and MPR.
Its been a crazy year a lot of ups and down. a lot of change of Templates. To be sincere I don't really know how to edit HTML and as you can see the menus are unedited. So bear with us we are going to work on that. To be sincere I haven't decided yet.
   Life hits you hard but what makes you a man is how many time you getup when it does. my phone because of  virus problem left many saved drafts deleted. Reason why our October best albums collection took time. Working late at night made laptop fall from the table and the landing crash my 500 GB had drive and I lost 2000 albums used as back up for the sites albums in case the hosting link dies. Browsing at night which was the only way I could maximize data with the red and yellow network provider in Nigeria. 25 naira for 500MB night plan..
But we are here and tell you as far as I go to my stat option and I see 3 page view I'd know somebody somewhere saw my blog and i thank you and I will try my best to be there.
As a blogger I am Still responsible for chores at home, still fall victim of heartbreak, disappointment and depression and that can in some way affect either the post or no post in the blog for some times
I count my blessing and say 2016 was a good year and 2017 is going to be packed with more interesting articles, poems, pramps, and more new artist for your reading and listening pleasure
Quoting Dead pool. I will put " Maximum effort "
Thank you all, A happy Holidays and Happy New Year from Oddverbs


Yours online. Victor Samuel for Oddverbs Blog


Comments