Joy of Love




 I look at the mirror a lot these days looking at my retina and see if I could to peek into my soul because I don't know what you saw in me to make you hate me so. If you don't love me say it If you like me say it too, Don't lead me on, and make me feel foolish and wish I never met you
How can you smile after smashing my heart, you give me ripples of regrets that last for years you don't just deny me love, you stop others from knowing and loving me, you imprison me.
Is there a love manual somewhere, what then am i doing wrong? You see me looking at you, watch me crack dry jokes still you smile and lead me on, let me down easy. 
I was shy and you preyed on me, and played it ignorantly saying "I didn't know you like me like that"
"Does she knows that you love her?" I raised my downcast face up and stalled the stream from rolling down the mountain of my pupils, Everytime I try to tell her she refuses, I don't!  she makes excuses that I should. Even though people told me I deserve better, that I was too good for you, I'd say "Let me be the one to judge",  I want to feel used by you, Molest me! - that little, still you refused. Then I must be plagued  an available and willing slave and still you rejected me 

You will be loved here You will be cherished here

I could love you,I could protect you,Sometimes I could wish I could open your head and show you how much you mean to me. Heart on hand stretched forth to you. You stay there smile, say a lot and have no clue
We are in an endless circle of revenge you and i

Growing up we get our hearts broken by older people we thought we loved who only used us and then turned us into cynical older people who also used younger people in eternal reoccurrence

Why can't I eat, why can't I sleep I was fine earlier
Rain only falls on my cheeks and my world is always blue and I must have busted a valve because it aches there but amidst that I have been fine, Days like this I read a book because I can't seem to find an explanation for your action 
Why did you laugh at my jokes Why did you touch my head, pinched me a little, hold my gaze, kiss me on the cheeks and make me fall in love with you. if you only wanted to be friends, Do you treat all your friends this way

In the mornings I am dead even though I am awake Opening my phone screen to check If I can see any message from you even though its "Sorry I didn't love you back you were great"
Bruxism can't smile, Smirking, can't laugh, Choking can't breathe, things NO can do as emptiness crawled up inside me and made my existence hollow, 
The log in my eyes, But won't give a minute thought to those who cared about me and I broke their heart too,the problem was that "I didn't love you"
If only we could love back those who loved us, break always, we will love who we love.




by Victor Samuel

Comments