Winter is HERE; J COLE NEW ALBUM

"When J Cole go drop something new now. I no fit wait". Well Ameh. Its here. '
Ameh is the only one dragging the who loves J Cole more award with me. He calls me asking the above and saying that he cant wait to listen to Cole new album. Because of the success of Forest Hills Drive a lot of people cant wait to be submerged back to the Real, the Ville, and cant wait for a taste of Cole,
Forest Hills Drive opened him up in a major way apart from him hitting Double platinum with no features. for some it was the first time they were hearing of Cole and it lead to the exposure of some of his previous albums like born sinner and Warm Up etc.
I have been listen to Cole for a very long time. i listened to him grow, moving from the generality of a boy in the ghetto with a dollar and a dream to the specificity of a made man with nothing but family on his mind. His new album is hyped with the song Fake Prophets which according to media and review talks about Kanye and Wale. but I never feel like you could peek into the artist mind now can we. According to J Cole "Niggas want beef, niggas want drama" 

You can watch Fake Prophets here


In his songs he shows that the fame doesn't affect him as a multi millionaire is seen on the floor without any blings, on a bus and just kicking it with the simplest of clothing, i was knew J Cole was cut from a different cloth, but now to me he is on enlightened monk level now. i respect him.
We have to say it J Cole is the realest rapper alive today and if I loved him before now I am obsessed
  I watched this video again and you see him staring at a poster of himself. Goes to show that artist are faced with the fact of how did I get here ?
For those calling this song a Kanye and Wale diss, should stop labeling songs, but we don't know the mind of the artist. do we? stop all these speculations and let my Cole be. Regardless even if it may be, but i saw myself in False prophets, as far as we create a platform to want to talk to people like a blog we are all prophets, So do we do it for the love of what we do or do we want people to worship us.

   I feel an artist shouldn't release a song based on the current situation of things.but make your song the stuff of the legend and make it live forever. fast forward 10 years from now, i want to listen to the song and still draw meaning from it and not see it as an outdated diss track. You know like Ether,
 
With the poster and release date of 4 for eyes only out we can get a peak of what to expect will be Cole and that is real, funny, interesting enlightening and woke.
I am hyped for this album. I can't count how many 42 minutes of my life Cole stole from me. By listening to Forest Hills Drive. Because when you make an LP as intricate as compact and perfect from the first piano in January 28 to the One love in Note to Self. You can't just select a song and play at will or add to a playlist it just wont fit.
  I am going to hold a vigil waiting for this album .Come December 9 its going to be a very Cole World, in other words. Winter is Here




can't wait, Victor Samuel



Comments