untitled




She looks him in the eyes "Will you be back home on time"
"I don’t like being left alone in my condition"
"buy me some fruits when coming back"
“ I will honey, I love you"
“Honey I am home”  
“what do you get me, oh watermelon"
"Thanks did you miss me"
"Have you thought of a name for our child"
 "I have a special name for her"
"Let’s travel, leave everything behind. I want a vacation"
"Is there anything holding us back."
"thanks for spending time with me"
"I will be back"
"Why are you late,"
"Did you forget what I asked to buy"
"It almost as if you don’t love me, For Christ sakes I am carrying your child"
"What is it woman, I just left here just now"
"I don’t understand all this problems"
"I might be going on a business trip"
"Why don’t you stay at your mother's for a while"
"No problem honey"
 I will miss you take care of our baby"
"Let’s go honey"
"Anywhere you want to go"
"Alright How about here"
"Mummy I don’t understand I love him why is he doing this to me"
"Why is it now that, He knows that he wants to travel"
"I can’t imagine my baby in his hands though"
"but the condition warrants it"
"that why I love her"
"quick thinking from the desk to the heart"
"it serves him right"
"When he is 6 years I would come for my son"
He looks her in the eyes. "Please be back home on time"






by victor samuel(@thevictorsamuel)

Comments