Hating War


The heart can bear a lot
I walked around the room in which you
and I
used to stay, play and make. heart shaped emotions
the bed is empty and bare
I remember you used to lie here
Your whole existence have been synedochised to an image
A picture, a reminder of who you were
Sometimes I wake up looking around for you
Like you could come and sing to me and heal me
Tears fill my eyes when I think of you.
and I do
I do think of you a lot


Peace ought to be full now
That's where everybody goes.
What kind of place or person is she, that nobody denies her
that accursed insatiable bisexual
It's must be nice, or 
so I have heard. but do tell me, anyhow 
you can if she worthy of you, 
if it is to your liking. My Love
if I wasn't good enough for you
i hope you find happiness with peace


 Victor Samuel (@thevictorsamuel)

Comments