Or does it?



There is two much sadness in the world
the little happiness we look for are at the sight of misopened skirts
broken promises nose up from the mouth of your employer
to the sight of your beloved
underneath sweated
Happiness, just like jobs are hard to find
People proffer solutions they don’t use
suggest medicine they do not administer
Friendship cost us a lot wasteful libations
this time my hands are tipped and watch wine and ink flow
blue blood was wasted, respect is being diminished
Adults are known evaluated and understood for the children they are
the same one who cried over Party plates
makes themselves moron over money, a millionaire might owe you
the debt system only used on friends as adversaries services are paid for
still we push and paraexist in loose checks
put on rags and spend billions in churches

Is any part of you real?
From your eyelash to your heart
You live to use
As I sink into the mound of quicksand
I swore it was a mountain I would mount my flag on
In the sand I hear far and wide  
The tears of travelers far left in the long left caravan
many who believed just like I did.
Who smiled, sang and sighed to me
hope you have interesting stories they said happily, amidst tears

Wisdom leaves the Bible now and again
and talks to me, a goodbye kiss; left cheek or right cheek
But your picture repel her kisses; far north and far south
There I shout back to her with parched lungs
And lacerated throats; a tear here a tear there
Hoping that she hear, and forgives me; now and again
and if she can rescue me; somewhere and somehow
Leave the consoling shoulders of the sympathizer
And come to the one who might find time to love you; if he wants and if he doesn't
They always forget; time and time again
All dogs grow to be mean and
THE TRUTH DON’T ALWAYS RHYME




by Victor Samuel

Comments