LIFE IS MORE THAN HUE, YOU KNOW






Danshiki selling daughter for gold and silver Danshiki atop shovel digging and waiting for sands on shores, but life is horses struggling, saddled with responsibilities as we try our very better to spread open the door of opportunity but the damaged is hinges and the door of the bakery is jammed from the inside. Our daily bread, are from the tiny holes of the window burglary, amidst the fencing of hands; letting the sweat seasoned loaves parch our esophagus, gulpingly searching for freedoms in the chains of better masters and barefooted sandals
Retraction is life like the squint eyed forgetting his squint for a while, laughed too hard and is remandedly reminded by the pity on their eyes. Talk about life of caution, enough to drive Juan mad, however sane they are. Mad enough to fall in love, depressed, play a little football and commit a little suicide
Yes whats that, No that’s what?

“Man an animal must bite his pray and lick the bones, Women don’t know a cry for help when they see one”

Life takes from me like an unwanted cup submerged in the ground. As the accumulated water is evaporated in the sun, it should come back to me as rain to pour me, like old my friends but any memory of friends is drowned in this cup, Life is more beautiful ahead, He, a promise of a son I will have call it the hum before the song.
Still we remain fools clapping for each other’s turn -for the crying dance in marriage and death,  so remember my son jealousy is a bad thing or remember me to pick back those night we wasted with flimsy friends when I come back and give it all to the mirror who reminds just how beautiful we are; who kisses us back?

Life is filled with lust symphony and accursed accousticity so it’s seems phony when we come to the ignored to be rejected to show us just how they coped, what it feels like to be born ignored, with an intuckable tongue and a craving for the ground. To the salivary one to remind God that we don’t children like that, with hope to hack the algorithm with so much goodness, the badness might be subdued. We can perform desperate acts in looking for blessings like patronizing, playing with and playing the autistic and acoustic songs with a game of canters or pray heavily under bird covered trees but life is filled with songs that will never be heard like one I wrote that goes something like this

I don’t see why You can’t Love me like he does
Sing to me oh sing to me when I see one thing above,
2 things near 3 things behind for you. Things formed
I sing when I see nothing but you
I need one thing one thing to get my mind right
because I left it all there all my pains and strife
so If I can, quickly want to unzip your blouse,
unhook your bra, steal your necklace kiss your neck”

Though we love to sing about things that mindly exist like God and Love, God is love so it make sense. For good songs I stay and listen to what the mosquito have to say like especially the Anopheles Album that’s got a punch line that says “what’s really cool about walking on water”
But if we Jumped high like a cub to see why our ball is stuck in the roof and why we have no courage to live and demand the life we dreamed Why we constantly play the music of love to our children and play the game of life, love and left and we see that there is no hope in heat, soap, see that the third can be the first in came, cum, and comfort. Just so when in love we sell, still we mustn’t lose our sense of self when we sell, or must we?

Life is … Behold it’s the beauty pageant. Flowers bring bees and beaut do they sting The motto reads deflower like a butterflies and string like bees Turn back with your cloven hoofs and show the only cheeks with a contagious smile 
Don’t be the sieve He mumbled sideways the Autojudicial verdict of rape is a slap, Ask the colored girls Rape is living life unannounced as many say - Surprise heightens happiness so why when we enjoy adrenaline in sex do we clog in it spirituality maybe that is why we are always frowning because we are flustered from previous embarrassment. 
But here is a laugh for those times your mom won't give you your place because one of your cousins came over and they treat her pretty and to get vengeance you take that house play too far and shack her when no one is around

What a crock of shit.
Love is a four
the moment and time
Love is fore
that person who you see
Love is for
Elevation and depression
Love is twenty hates
like February a month incomplete
as the love it represent

Meanwhile Barrel woman round ass her trade cursed herself because of her accent and assented a life of childlessness Barrel woman goes to the market to buy cloth that aren’t hers, made to buy goodies for children who aren’t hers so that magical and poofically they could fertilizer hers but blind eyes could be a blessing, Jesus cursed Bartimeus to hell, and stepped on one too many butterflies and altered what he perfected. If he was blind to this world he might have made heaven. If there is, Jesus knew too that why he wanted us to make heaven here on earth because fallacies are pain and the world is a just grave where we struggle to get the best tomb stone.
Here's an epithet that read

She came into the store to buy a child
But they refused her because of her long knows
She said in tears don’t you forget the past
“No! Plus you ride a flying broom”
We are blessed that’s what my God tell me
“Well look at what Halo caust ‘’

Life is filled with thoughts scribbled on a piece of papers, unreadable and the words you pick out look profound. But they are lost; As He was in the dessert looking for purpose like gold on sand. One of the lethal Injections broke without a prospect with only the peace of mind afforded criminals and his syringe and fluid.

“It can’t be love that made you select the whitest washed money and gave it to me”
                                                                                                      
Life so fake it becomes real, so short impatience makes it long. If only my free will checked by 10 commandments I instill doubt to clear guilt Watch as children exclaim saying this is a world where Black Americans sound more African than we the Africans. The fake existence and the stupidity where man is caught up in a war of primary colors White and Black, Red and Blue- the cop cars don’t discriminate it calls for both Crips and Piru

Pussy motivates us to walk harder that’s why I carry a cat everywhere I go like Llewyn. The reason why mummy are afraid of cats not because they used to have one, it reminds them of a world they knew. And how hard they worked to be accepted by a society that threw them into a big bisexual box
But for now I want to be a daddy, but as soon as I change my gender I pray God have mercy on my poor impotent soul but not my body I’d shag mercy goodness, favour, God is just me and in me like an inmates roomie, At home as I frustrate the existence the dreams of this ant on the floor with my fingers watch me pound watch me mutilate, just because I can Who has heard the ant cry for help? I said so did God

“I kill and frustrate just like my heavenly father kills and frustrate I am God.”

Adults are deceivers we wink and smile at babies giving fake signals that the world is okay. googooing saying “Really how many pennies are in a dollar? sell unwanted destinies for paper, sell your soul for less nigga you aren’t free?. Leave the cell if you can, but your life is bottle up to living life raising a bottle up talking about a bottled up existence bottling down into the bottle where your spirit remains trapped and manipulated by the wigged one”.

Life filled with self centered love and selfish parents are the automated teller machines, the wife sleep with a cashier and gave them year of grief they be running to the next bank. If there is no sense in what you are saying I will listen anyways you are hate and relentless and i don't feel the same for every grease of Vaseline pennies it is you i think about..You are a canoe stuck in a crocodile infested lake without oars I jump.

“Don’t look at me” The Sun said, “there’s nothing up here, Hey Moon do you understand this?”

Look back at your life you still needed to scramble for bread The last I did at the last supper, I saw  Jesus looking at the breast of Mary Magdalene as she bent to clear the dishes thinking If only she let me grab my old feeders I will show how malnourished I am.
Those breasts could make me call you and ask what class are you in now, depressed but you need to see the smile on my face. Watch me break the gossip assembly to tell them their husband is here to their surprise, husband wants to gossip too since Life is all about reminiscing remembering how we glued out notes from the cashew tree sap. We made our fanta slurpy, left hand to the right way of chewing chin chin just to make it last

But still we stop to give direction here and there

Homo Sadiens now with new and improved sadness the new human evolved don’t think anymore a dumb world Sir, I hope it is okay to Ruminate with you Carter to you since You know you can only Be hear once
You should have slept with me I might be able to help you Even Alexander the great knows the world revolves around Greek gifts and not macedon ones still mid august rains are something so my hands are blocked at the passage of your walls and I will be there for months to ensure your long labour pains as long my seed is a cancer’

“Give us our names back cried matured and hatched eggs”

Life is all about ironies. Why wonder why if a wise king died a foolish death, so wisdom cannot be transferred in genes, but I prefer and have the fear of dogs- rabies lead to certain death that kill the wise and foolish alike. We are all Babies that fell from the hands of our mother and hit our head it might bleed but Life gives you 75 years to old it down with stone a piece of iron or a stony iron cage. Just like life to blow dreams far away.

The songs of poverty have been sung by those who are currently being sucked skewered buy it.  it is filmed with constant rear viewing of we that tie our mat rope on our neck to adorn and heal our hoarse and sore throat from retired singing, envious of the mat rope the same mat we menstruate on.

“I am tired”

Life is filled with disasters but Floods are wonderful they wash tyres for free. I am writing on sacrificed life even if I dream big in all I do, but I woke too early. That just the way it is, lost dreams can’t be seen the same way again
Burial really is planting in this spherical farm you plant with your tears and it will come back to the world as the seed of another. In a branch far away from the once forgotten leave, The dead are dead so look ahead for the life I heard was a herd maybe there is a head for this herd in the burial I asked the bereft girl why she cried so and lied that her mother was in a better place, she couldn’t hold and shook vehemently even to my own amazement I asked her was it her mother’s death that directed so much drama She look at me surprised and asked “Rara, Se  mo fine”

Priority if they are misplaced as far I don’t see it and mind my own business I guess the world will be fine but mine are antithesical like I could be unable to eat but willing to cook.
Life is filled with ignores and border I am the limp in your area who you see and ignore without a bother I am the man who make you queue slow because it take forever to get on the bus, I am the fat woman who was rejected and vomited by the bus at the first swallow. And inconvenience you even though our pay is the same; don’t look at me in disparity or scowl at me in my suffering suffer with me a little don’t go and complain to the driver he will chase me out. Last night I had to walk all the way home and I had to massage my thighs at night as the sore created from rubbing them together almost drove me mad. During the struggle a piece of note fell out that is read thus 

I am a disatemic beggar my heart
blesses you I am the beggar on the
street my dad did it too and said it was cool.
I don’t like work and I am not disabled
I am alive and well I have 3 wives and 6 children
I call it being self employed reach in While I Wait for you 
Have you drank water today?

Parents act like mirrors for the kind of wife and husband we want to be they provide us with the perfect example or the perfect contrast for who you will like to be with. But don’t make the mistake of comparing a twenty years old woman to a fifty years old mother. You don't want her with the inbuilt regret only solitude can pacify.

“Women make you lose your virtue, your dignity, your life, and your soul”

Because many a girls wanna be with stars and shine too, Many a boys want to be our stay close to the stars. But if you do, you have to deal with hunger too, dehydration and floating shit all around you. The same star that Papa was but couldn’t do much because he was a rolling stone but Sometimes a rolling stone need to gather enough grass tor the shade of the sun the - same star where little ones play under with their water bottles as their foot ball and the dust as their shadows

“We all know that it is the laughter after the strike that hurt the most”

Children get home and lock yourselves up
They should be outside with their little light of theirs
In their socks and try to play catch and see them run
Run far from their redemption as the little light tries to chase
Away the darkness they inherited from brushing their head
Against their mother’s vaginal’s wall. Soon the light goes out
And they are sad.
And chase after the little ones who did the same thing
Trying to advise them to be careful, That the light eventually gives out
But In reality they too want to play.
The children see this and run far.
Far from the instruction that an adult play would afford them;

So really what is happening, nothing but an old lady making cum out withheld saliva because if Jesus came to preach love but they refused the message and recreated the messenger to fit their greedy personalities but if he compares himself to a thief in the night, it makes sense why? Life treats like a thief in the night caught at his first try, It would be good if she gave us all second chances. This days I make mistake like this not once but twice just to be sure and don’t bother as i pour some perfume on my carcass So if you see Chewbacca tell him I am not here tell the palm oil daughter could go ablaze for all I care and won’t find it ironic if Ralia eventually dies of Diabetes

I am tired really,

Life treats all like first born sons I the player but you are the plagued like the first born, lamb man and all. First born sons are cursed they are the children that open the womb and break out the curses of all the men the vaginal walls have betrayed in the maze of love and death.
They grow up stubborn confuse and first of the family to take most brunt of the mistakes. Others learn from them. But really relay to me what is love, "what's your name" I said I'm Job Les by the way. My life is in two short plots

Man love estranged lover again whose frivolities in the past come to haunt and already trouble marriage or Boy seeks to find truth by denying his own reality as his everyday struggles draws him with it. He tried to create an alien of himself in his family who was his only savior

Who can love Yu like Yu Im giving you the most important lesson of all  in case you reincarnate Chinese. But even when my eyes close and I spirit travel I will come find You, Life is filled with eye openers and moment of precipices like when you find out you are not special
Life so stressful but death just is too boring  I would have tried it, or maybe I did in my last life so its not new to me, But it isn’t new to my friend anymore too.

So I prey. That the hands of the clock don’t push me to an early grave I just want to be late like everyone else Unlike the hands of the clock mine is perpetually knotted to my knees like the limp in your area you look at without a border who probably is father or was once a soldier but who cares about him anyway i look far there (watch your OCD)
Where money makes the devil kissable don’t peer at me infant in fact it meant a whole different thing I wish I had wasted my life. I would have so much to keep Where do people get cars I sit under the sky why I lie I search for that piece of somewhere dodging raindrops. I lost my piece of mind. It might me somewhere in my box. If I empty it here I don’t know what might come out it .I am in that same oedipal complex where I stay and sell pedophilia and deferred dreams just like Hugh likes them.  To both the living and the dead in a kingdom without end‘’

I say I got to forget it. Like maybe forget it like that part when in king James Bible where we supposed to forget it when the iron is hot and that us makes spares the rod. In case the penis fails to work and still searching for solution that make it long enough to cross red seas and bring water out of rocks and turn them into snakes at will. I think  we all have a rod like that, that spread seas apart and bring water from rocks. But here we call it penis but if the Bible talked about something other moses’ penis It’d take the inspiration of the holy spirit for me to understand it but sparing the rod, your mother pampered you now you are an asshole
.

  Life is filled with mixed understandings of why humpty had the fall because Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall Humpty had a very big fall for the wife of a man name Uriah bathing over the wall during the fall accompanied by a tall King who made a call having been besotted by the lady bathing over the wall for the poor soldier going to war to befall a death that puts the woman on the call for many fall

Am Sunday bouncing bare footed call me a Cele boy on 78787898 in need of a Bit of wanted levitation I could go high and dial 787899# and call a Indian man named Ruruyu Puruy about the secret formula for not dying.
Chuckle if you know and understand The Game or I have you confused like I always do or like a female with a girls face and woman's ass, that make you ask are you still stupid? If so I am a mad man in search of sanity rambling in the streets of Arabia according to the doctors my cure is from licking camel toes but I must make sure it is in the night this time but it was early in the morning many a folks call night. And my advert read benightedly thus:

Come to me all you are distressed and heavy Chested I will give you sex. If I can't I will do my best. As for the rest I leave for my tongue twisted and long like my hair,

I'm a hard man now 
I guess been through cold I'm hard now.
I now smoke. I now drink I am hard now
I have been to clubs
I have held women in nether regions I am hard now
I guess
I come home at midnight nobody questions me I am hard now
If my father questions me I will leave angrily
I am hard now, I guess


Accepting responsibility for the things I can and pass impenitent judgment on the ones I know I have come with prescriptions I do not take, like a crazy doctor I want you drink all that I give you
The black bible told us that white vagina is heaven on earth and the cure for black man disease making every man a boy scott we stay peeping.
this is a little gossip the oldest form of storytelling, Gossip is me talking about Yu to you About the baby that left the babygro but as long Kettle have carefully placed lids, as long as lizards are hiphop fans  and I feel like someone is talking to me, I will never be happy. every time I remember those things I am not proud of Tiill I finally see what I look like sleeping.
life will always be more than hue, and you, You know






By Victor Samuel (Zetsu Zaimokuza)

Comments