le prix de la victoire


my walls have blood stains, your walls have blood stains
go ahead, play the hypocrite all you want
sleep on a pile of clothes
je suis un catastrophe, le plus grande en tout le monde
looking at my own reflection on the screen, it doesn't see me
it is looking at my friend holding the camera years back
trying to warn it, that it gets hard, it only smile and takes pose
i bite my nails till it bleeds
i scour my skin till it peels
- the lead of my wooden gun, falls and i can write no more
shout with my mouth poised so the words will fall like arrows
regardez j'ai fait de l'argent
you bring curse to me
sweat in my eyes, turn them red, give them veins
my life is all i have, i exist alone in this deep water
tears when i yawn, pain in triceps when i pull on the handle of the bus
knot in my back, knot in my neck then where?
it is the dirty spittle in my mouth dirt in the corner of my eye
soap in my eyes soap in my head
my life is sad you say
Je t'aime, je pense, je connais, vous ne souciez pas
doing my best, but i lose, and they don't see it
till the ground it doesn't budge, ideals make no difference
flu and phlegm, urine and sperm beacons of help
none, no one
carbon paper photocopy, and certificates, chess games
mind games, slavery je veux gagner
folded sleeves, misbuttoned shirts, torn socks, death-
comes for ours tout. bear all life gives
veins in my hands comes from my eyes , pain in my head, pain in my little toe
i stand forever under the mistletoe
you came and drop coins in my cup of salvation
smell my armpit, dirt in my collar, i am as human as you i swear.
scars on my palm, i cut the life line short. il es fin
life souvenirs. pain and struggles
cold water, a million sighss, for everything to do
tout pour de l'argent. colored paper
mud on my shoe, death in my lungs. fire in my soul



par Victor Samuel

Comments