flowing basque



Go Tell on Him, His mind is maddened and soul is lost
His body lives in a house haunted by a lonely man and his penis
He made the law you all fight for, killed and said it was
Good, Created the craze we all suffer from, built the candle 
could she lit his flame. reminded by the bent door handle
denying what is in front me is an unrequired muse
desired muse shaded by a flowing basque
Writhing , he writes under the setting sun, the strays, just as
 leave your shoulders to rest on your elbow The strings, just as
she sniffle nonchalantly while he watch from afar 
she give aloofly, like the dog up above, all these goodness, sweats
Useless and unknown under the setting he sit with all but mind to guide him
touched you in many places just with you being besides him
Tank you, still it is not enough he must tell you, he can't, he tells me

To make up for the time I want to see the air I breathe
Telling it what a waste it is, some people don’t deserve it, I sadly
I want to see the sigh I make and ask it where it’s been
from the deep dark gallows of my gut where all I am lie quietly 
asking how does it feel to be free, so I can learn  from myself 
I want see the sound I make and dress it up a little 
the husky one, the soft one, the one that comes right in the middle
when I lose all my guard and go off in love like a fiddle
I want to see the bones I crack just when I do it
the look of disappointment of trusting me with strength 
it will never be the same, just like both of us after the end of each love game
Finally I want listen to the tears of the heart I break 
 insult all them ever again, the selfishness of staying in the same street with my soul.
the hidden lies in the prayer that you prayed that if you get,you'd forget
knowing fully well we both get off from being injured and wronged
You know just who you are when you are alone I am in myself imprisoned
Not like those who come out of this mist, lascivied, seen them bask,
Or maybe I want to see what is underneath this flowing basque





by Victor Samuel

Comments