Loyalty Is Love's Disloyalty




Loyalty, or is it love, Dreams or is it fear
remember those laughs I had no clue about, and get jealous of it,
forget there have been a million like it 
n'admit there's nothing I can do about it.
I want to be inside your brain, knowing what you think and how
inside your eyes so that I can steal an emotion or two you keep
well hidden Come to me, i want it
but what is the assurance that what I feel isn’t ephemeral
The chess game behind the love affair, the free distractions and the fear
pray that this tentacle be easily strong.
It’s mostly not all ass and breast why I feel drawn to you 
or am I drawn to you? would I draw to you?
Am I sure of what I feel. What do I feel?

young with an inexplicable need to quench thirst but do we really quench our thirst?
we drink water over and over again, so what is this thirst?
Love as we lost it, comes from lust, which comes with mistrust, 
sex comes from hunger which comes with a need to own, 
if so, when then do we stop finding love,
when do we look at the other side and say that’s enough 
I am contented, but if white masters had slaves by God, I  too want to own human beings
For that greed I cry, hate the world, and hate my self. Inner wussies 
clout, my judgement truth be told, pushes are all for sale.
But never cut my coat according to your cloth and doubt the  power of magical
the belief that I will say something they have never heard before,
or I was that handsome, that well versed or that special
Lies we tell ourselves to hyper-germinate in this spore
If there’s any justice in the world I will be in a farm
with a farm girl as my wife and I should be grateful for 
down to the night when the night realtors come into my barn, tears 
into, rape my wife and kill my children, I ought to smile and be glad
having been sold a dream of believing all i walk on i own, unsad
Out of loyalty inside love, Out of dreams inside my own fears



by Victor Samuel

Comments