B.S.D.





Wallow in pretence -
was the easiest to wear
this mask comes with its itch...

Feel his kisses on my cheeks, feel his elbow on my butt?
Like a dream a blur atop the neck, forgot?
But not days of air embraced stretched hands.
When the lesson was learnt but the whips continued,
and good will was appreciated with words not good.
When rights were privileges, Wrongs unforgivable
then,I love you? when strength wanes and muscles double
Eye, not your strength. broken arrows
Indecision tears and nagging and all, your forte
Fault seeking in the correctional clothing, rather evaded
rather than connecting, pile wrongs in rows
days i forget when you were God, Good God,
all I see are your in-competencies
Its carries more than I bear, your cause

Feel his kisses on my cheeks, feel his butt on my elbow
like a dream, always atop the neck, or below
Know that I love you, won't end a day without
telling you, would love you and let you know that
I love you, won't hide behind the false pretense
of what the society considers manly
Would protect you like the cat protects its kittens
Urn Like still, unlike this still empty quiver





By Victor Samuel

Comments