Playlist From Best Albums (April '17)

Bob Moses

  Downloading 3 songs from the selected albums for the month of April 2017, t o give you a taste of what to expect,and if you like them.The albums are HERE


Bob Moses - Before I Fall
DOWNLOAD
Bob Moses - Tearing me up
DOWNLOAD
Bob Moses - Writing on the wall

Goldlink ft Jazmine Sullivan -Meditation
Goldlink - Summatime 
Goldlink ft Brent Faiyaz & Shy Glizzy -crew

Ed Sheeran - Dive 
Ed Sheeran - Shape of you
Ed Sheeran - Perfect 

Drake - Blem
Drake ft 2 Chainz  - Sacrifices 
Drake ft Yong thug - Ice Melts

Mansionz ft G Eazy - Wicked
Mansionz - Rich White Girls
Mansionz - Life of A Troubadour (feat Snoozegod as Oliver)


Smino ft Ravyn Lenae - Glass Flows
Smino - Anita
Smino - Father Son Holy smoke

Rick Ross - Apple of my eye ft Raphael Saadiq
Rick Ross - Santorini Greece
Rick Ross - I Think she Like Me ft Ty Dolla Sign

A.T.O.S - What i need
A.T.O.S - Cosmos 
A.T.O.S - Roses 

Tiara Thomas - Too late
DOWNLOAD
Tiara Thomas - Don't Mention My Name
DOWNLOAD
Tiara Thomas - Touch me Tease me
DOWNLOAD


Daye Jack - Deep End 

DOWNLOAD
Daye Jack - Finish LIne
DOWNLOAD
Daye Jack - Lady Villian
DOWNLOAD

Comments