Stigmata :An Anthology Of An Aqua-Phobic Frog


STIGMATA


Stigmata:An Anthology of An Aqua-Phobic Frog is my first anthology of poems, It contains some poems already published here and some new ones too. I hope you can find time to read
Poetry came natural to me as heartbreaks and rejections come natural to a teenage's boys heart not saying that how i started writing but there is no man who his who has the love he dreams, that will go about with a pen in between his lips and pieces of paper on his thigh to be called a poet
My works are rather straightforward and I enjoy the use of pun a lot since my major influence into poetry are rappers like Ab-Soul, Kendrick,Noname et. al. They can be cynical, as cynic is a dissapointed idealist with all the ideas to make the world better, and no better country to infuse one with the rage of uselessness than my dear Nigeria. 

The Art of Stigmata is gotten from a googled Xray of Chronic Ankle instability a nerve injury which I enjoy in both my ankles for some years now, based on its nature i see it as my stigmata, Plus Today marks 5 years  ago I lost a friend, It was not planned that way i just saw the date and am happy with the coincidence, He would have been happy to read this,.
I stand by my works and its inspiration  hope this will be a first of many And as for many who have supported me with encouragements I say thank You, 

DOWNLOAD Stigmata : An Anthology of An Aqua-Phobic Frog by Victor Samuel

Victor Samuel

Comments