Peaky Blinders Is An Acculturation to Beautiful Gangsterism


    I went to the salon and the barber held my head familiarly to give me the known low cut but I said wanted something different What? he asked,  I said and gesticulated my particular different, Why? he misspoke, I replied loudly By Order of the Peaky Fooking Blinders !!! Then of course he didn't understand me but i was glad knowing Arthur Shelby would have smiled had he been there,  2 black flat caps and 2 black waist coat and a continuous search for an antique pocket watch I can say that i am on my way to becoming a Peaky blinder in my own right here too.





Why this interest and need to even want to cut my hair the way they do, Two words Cillian Murphy or better still "Thomas Shelby" without saying much he said everything that made him stand out in this series with the way he rolls his eyes, carefully give his remark and gesticulate orders he was practically born for this role
  Britain is a mixture of despair and hedonism in 1919 in the aftermath of the Great War. Returning soldiers, newly minted revolutions and criminal gangs are fighting for survival in a nation rocked by economic upheaval. One of the most powerful gangs of the time is the Peaky Blinders, run by returning soldier Thomas Shelby who seeks to make his family survive and is not surprised that the outside world is not as different as the war front and to survive you have to depend on the man closest to you, and for him Family is that man. Even though family can have its own upheaval, pains and sacrifices.



This series which chronicles a gangster family that got strives for what they want through betting, horse racing, racketeering they gain a reputation with Russians, and even Churchill, really got me hooked with nice costumes, shiny shoes and a riduculous amount of cigarettes which really paints the beautiful gangster that Thomas and his Family are as they fight turf wars and play chess with the police and rival gang members. You can't go wrong with this one, as it portray life in its entirety in a post world war setting which I have always had an anachronistic nostalgia about, and the transition from Horses to cars, boys to men, and enemies to friends highlighted with beautiful soundtrack from Nick Cave to Laura Marling. watch out for quotes like this ones
Religion is a stupid answer to a stupid question 
Your horse will come 5th or 6th but i will win you

Download 
Season 1 HERE
Season 2 HERE
Season 3 HERE
Season 4 HERE
Season  5 HERE




by Victor Samuel

Comments


  1. Nice blog Peaky Blinders Tom Hardy Coat .we are selling Peaky Blinders Black Coat at usa leather jackets.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment