Playlist From Best Albums (December '17)


Sufjan Stevens
The link to these songs albums have been checked and can be easily downloaded  HERE

Laura Marling - Warrior
DOWNLOAD
Laura Marling - I Feel Your love
DOWNLOAD
Laura Marling - Divine
DOWNLOAD


Lana Del Rey - Video Games
DOWNLOAD
Lana Del Rey - Radio
DOWNLOAD
Lana Del Rey - Without You
DOWNLOAD

Gosto - Tell Me What You Made of
DOWNLOAD
Gosto - I dont see
DOWNLOAD
Gosto - Don't call ever
DOWNLOAD


Matthew E White - One of these days
DOWNLOAD
Matthew E White - Big Love
DOWNLOAD
Matthew E White -Brazos
DOWNLOAD


Laura Mvula - Lucky man
DOWNLOAD
Laura Mvula - Let me fall
DOWNLOAD
Laura Mvula - Kiss my feet
DOWNLOAD

St Vincent Prince johnny

DOWNLOAD
St Vincent i prefer your love
DOWNLOAD
St Vincent bring me your love

DOWNLOAD

F.K.A Twigs - Two weeks
DOWNLOAD
F.K.A Twigs - Pendulum
DOWNLOAD
F.K.A. Twigs - Video girl
DOWNLOAD



Brandon FLowers - Cant Deny my love

DOWNLOAD
Brandon Flowers - Lonely town
DOWNLOAD
Brandon Flowers - Never get you right
DOWNLOAD


Seal - Daylight savings

DOWNLOAD
Seal - Do you ever
DOWNLOAD
Seal - The big love has died
DOWNLOAD


Bjork - Stonemilker
DOWNLOAD
Bjork - Lion song
DOWNLOAD
Bjork - Atom Dance
DOWNLOAD

Death Cab for Cutie - The ghost of Beverly Drive
DOWNLOAD
Death Cab For Cutie - Little wanderer
DOWNLOAD
Death Cab For Cutie - You have haunted me all my life
DOWNLOAD

Leonard Cohen - Almost like the blues

DOWNLOAD
Leonard Cohen - Street
DOWNLOAD
Leonard Cohen - Nevermind
DOWNLOAD


Sufjan Stevens - Death With Dignity

DOWNLOAD
Sufjan Stevens - All of me wants all of you
DOWNLOAD
Sufjan Stevens - Drawn to the blood
DOWNLOAD


Father John Misty - When You smile astride me

DOWNLOAD
Father John Misty - Nothing good Ever happens to crows
DOWNLOAD
Father John Misty - Holy shit
DOWNLOAD


Birdy - Light me up

DOWNLOAD
Birdy - Heart of Gold
DOWNLOAD
Birdy - Strange birds
DOWNLOAD

Comments