Let Me Introduce You To Pussy Whipped Jesus



Every poem will definitely be confusing until the poet finally admits that “ I am Horny and I want to have sex” until that urge is called by its name the poet will idealize and romanticize and find fault of reality based on the ideals of thoughts Ideals he falls shorts of
But one man have gotten there, I first heard him in the emptiness of my lecture room back when i was in the university, I had impatiently skipped the first track of an album with a man who look like he was smoking when the album art was taken and I played the second track and listen, then I heard the chorus; I never stopped holding his tunic and he has dragged me all the way through 4 albums listen because I am a full fledged disciple The song was Bout It; That man is Christian Berishaj know to us as JMSN, I started calling him Wierd Jesus after seeing the video for Bout it

I have never met anyone who uses the simple, shameful language of emotions like he does,
With his retro vibes he sings the song I will never sing, he puts himself out there unabashedly and beg like he should, removing all the macho construct of the modern day man and I have to admit I now dance like him though in the closed darkness of my room with my headset on, I sway my hips, bend and touch myself (ahem) because lets be sincere its so easy  to dance this way, it so relaxing and it makes me so aware of my self why should only women only get to enjoy this;
that aside, He puts you besides your self, your ego and emotion and kind of unzips the inner yolk that is in every man by calling his feelings as he feels them. Giving feelings the respect that it deserves 
“imagine lyrics like this to his latest song "So Badly" that goes thus
"See the night is young and I am overcome with this feelings as I lay on the bed and watch you get dressed, with my hands behind my head I start to wonder do I really have what it takes to get you off”
Wait a minute, wait a minute isn’t this the question that plagues me my whole life, whenever I look at the small of a woman’s back Isn’t this the voice that tells you Nah, your phallus isn’t enough, He continues..
“cause you got some real sex appeal and I am not a man to steal, and the way you put on that sway pussy cat makes me feel you know exactly how I feel", Am I not what you want ( I cringe)
Did my past take all the confidence I once had cause you keep saying its you and you got a lot on your mind that don’t help I still blame myself"

 Now that have got to sting with a beautiful and talent voice he takes my ego my the throat and give it a choke slam making me feel so small, thinking how can a man say so openly all my inner wussies and feel no shame I feel like screaming my rejection, my lust, my greed, I deserve this
My vexation is how can a man be this truthful., so bare and unabashed It doesn't help that a tattoo of the cross is on his chest. He is hippie personified and again What the hell is he on how can a man be that skinny for that long, Oh he is so cool, Backed by the fact that he is on guest features with Ab Soul (WROH), Domo Genesis, Sango he is a talent like no other, so unique. I hate that I love you so much JMSN and I thank you for opening my spectrum so bright and freeing myself and giving me a larger berth to be weird,dance, sing, jive and do a whole lot of stuff that you do when I listen to your music knowing you are going to be proud of me

Keep doing beautiful music and I love you..






by
VTSM

Comments