The eye


The eyes is all that exist in the earth 
even the earth, all is round. Eyes all, we make have eyes or are 
eyes themselves, with something in between always; a cornea
We are walking eyes with our heart as our cornea
As eyes we see all and makes all just like ourselves 
bolt and screw,
shirts and shoes, skirts our legs with triangle in square 
oval eyes The logos on satellites dishes
Car tyres, the shirt, the holes in between, the torch
The eyes on the pattern everywhere you go
The eye on the road, slashed my wound by the garments 
the windows, Doors, pots, paths, shoes, shirts and trousers
All eyes to be seen none without a giving on change
None without the empty glare, all with one crevice to see through and be seen
The bag, chair and table frame the lead in the pencil, the ink in the pen, the
Letters, the numbers the whole naughty big plant, gloves, this burglary proof
 an eye a window into the soul of all things the window into every soul 
everything we see an eye in a bid for them to see with their eye 
and be an instrument of worship





They lied to us all we have only been seeing with a squint 
what have I done? everything I labor for is all a waste I never was the bigger picture
since The eyes forget
I feel with the hands , abrade with my flesh
The eyes forget that’s why I masturbate
The eyes forget I forget how besotted I once was and disappointed I was once
Old scars on the flesh I climb them on the thoroughfare of my skin
Old voice sounds confuse, laughter sound alike
I remember the tone of your voice when you are dead but when you are dead
 the eyes forgets
Soups,stews and farts I remember them since you cooked and smelt different
but  who am I talking about if the eyes forgets
Even if my nose remembers the poignant smell of your mouth in the morning
But a blur is all I see my eyes forget.it takes in too much not enough  time to sort
the eyes forget that s why I fell in love again, you died and I feel in love in again
The eyes forget The eyes definitely forget
Built to, all I did is a waste
Tongues Fingers, penises,in that order but still the eyes forget
when i dig in a beach it get covered 
the eyes forget, they do despite everything





by
victor samuel

Comments

Post a Comment