MUSICALIZED YOUTH

   

   With the absence of folklore and didactic stories today our generation have elevated musicians to prophet, teachers, and some (J.Cole) to gods and using their songs they learn, get taught and get solutions to certain problems in the death of knowledge from our Older generation, and their failure to teach us all they know Some things are beginning to get lost and not for the YouTube simple things like  ironing will become esoteric knowledge. 
Nothing kills us inside and ripples regret more than a lack of a know how on how to behave act, or think in a particular time, it make us feel bad when we look back and wish we knew better Especially if the change is not as expensive or back breaking as we might have thought then.
Tell the truth we are not the first humans on earth how come most of the experience are filled with similar mistakes from level to level. Yes I know experience is the best teacher but I don’t think anyone would want to lose a child to know how to care of one. Some and if we are eager to learn most mistakes can be avoided, but the impasse becomes the unavailability of patient adults who will not consider it a jab to their ego to want to sit a few young men and tell some things about this life shit.
So for advice we run to musicians and since life is filled with many mistakes we find ourselves in need of constant teaching, reassurance of it getting better, and succor from them, so we go and buy our selves ear piece, Speakers, Bluetooth, and headsets and become musicalized in order to fill better, stronger, more brilliant, more intelligent, more calm, and fortified with certain strengths.
Since the ones who are there before us refuses to tell us what and how to behave, we might sometimes lose trust in them and want to learn these things on our own, sometimes due to the chasmic change in thought process, and way of life from the invention of telephone and internet, And the conspiracy against youth of today, their inability to find good jobs, find love, being constantly exposed to sex, and denied all at the same time, the feeling of incompetence they get from others,And finding no one who really understand the feeling of grasping at emotions in search of something real, it becomes an act of choosing our own understanding, morals, our own teachers all from the comfort of our headsets
Because these artistes have decided to help us offering their own coping mechanism since their lives like ours are the sum of all our experience what they would sing about wouldn’t be far off and with cares and mistakes and lessons along the way if our way be the right one depends solely on our reality and nurture and exposure, which is why certain songs might find acceptance in certain locale due to the familiarity of and kindred nature of the experience between the singer and listener

So the entire experience transcends the simple act of listening to a composition of sound for fun, but a learning experience, and sometimes spiritual, It becomes a case of you who bring joys to my ears you who I teach all above all else you I run to for succor when the world doesn’t understand me, You the artiste are only one I trust and listen to 
Why then will I not play constantly my hope, my strength my life lessons you who know why I suffer, fellow sufferer you who know my regrets you who teach with fun, you who are not hypocritical not like the strangers who claim to give birth to me, who adjudge and cast aspersion to my behavior by how quiet I used to be as a child, so I might carry a speaker where I go , in case I falter, a earpiece in case someone is trying to make me feel small, a head set in case someone is gossiping about my look, Raise the volume a little bit huger in case someone is saying certain slurs to annoy me, if the could not let at leas that I buy with my money that plays their drugs that comfort and will never judge me

So this a thank you the experience of absorption from the bass that hits our earpiece through our auditory nerves to the smile on our face thanks to the many companies that have created musical gadgets, from time immemorial to make us feel like free men regardless of our cages, prison and inhibitions and limitations


From me
Musicalized Youth
Musical Overt

Comments