"THAT" Which Seeks The Mind, Is The MInd



"That Which Seeks the Mind is the Mind"

A quote from Tsonkyi Rinpoche’s book proves one fact I have nurtured that it is a possibility that the entire memory of humans hover above our heads, in a world of thoughts. when you consider thoughts what are they, how do they permeate our mind and go on to shape us. Where do they come from and why do they choose us to be the carrier of their message, and why that particular one? I read about Taoism recently and to them, the Tao is the thing that seeks the mind, the whole thought, everything that is and will be
So what seeks your mind?
Why are the one exposed to such knowledge at that particular time, why are you in awe about a particular thing and why is that thing a good find in your opinion
Scientist have looked at our multifaceted brain and found no place responsible fro the storage of the memory, and we have heard about muscles remembering how to do things that the mind can’t.
Can this be interwoven, Could there be an indefatigable world of thought as describe by Plato,In which all thoughts and ideas come from it changes humans according our permeates his mind, the mind itself signal the thought it wants and language it wants to learn enable us to see the things we want and ignore others. 

For example the garden snail in the oblivious camouflage becomes visible to only those who look for it. If we are interested in the snail alone, we will be quick to pocket it, for consumption or for keeping but if we take time we will see that which the snail feeds off, and it will change your perspective towards that plant forever, whenever you want to weed your garden, it changes from just any other plant but the plant that gives the snail it’s nourishment, from the snail, you get to appreciate the plant




So also with knowledge we are thrown with the all encompassing nature of reality that good is good and bad is bad, but when do we actually look at the good we protect and ask what does it feed off and look for the plant that feeds the truth.
What does this mean for the mind, The mind that seeks for us, that which brings to our fore what our mind really seeks, using synchronicity to align us with that which seeks our mind and finds joy and awe in the mind inside us and appreciation, constantly with a Baader Meinhof syndrome,It is almost similar to the Elan vital by Bergson 
With dream analysis, some of us go as far as dreaming about encounters, seek and have time so what is this thing that permeates the mind allowing us to feel everything or nothing at all in a microsecond. is it the same with every human and why not? How can I know what seeks my mind? 
In truth I am open to knowledge oblivious to many still, but with time I have to ask myself What seeks my mind in love? What seeks my mind in music? What seeks my mind in relationship? What seek my mind in feeling fulfilled?
Why do I have affinity for certain things and not for other, what determines what seeks my mind is it memories of past lives, intuition, or the randomness of thoughts.
How can a book I picked up randomly have thoughts and sayings that align perfectly with what I am thinking at that particular time, what is this synchronicity that seeks my mind, and align perfectly with thoughts i have and shared with no one, What is "that" which seeks my mind, and yours?



by
Victor Samuel

Comments