Playlist From Best Albums (November '18)

Jamie Woon
Download the albums HERE

Rosie Lowe - Worry About Us
DOWNLOAD
Rosie Lowe - Control
DOWNLOAD
Rosie Lowe - Nicole
DOWNLOAD

Laura Marling - What She Wrote
DOWNLOAD
Laura marling - Darkness Descends
DOWNLOAD
Laura Marling - I speak because I can
DOWNLOAD

Liam Bailey - On my mind
DOWNLOAD
Liam Bailey - Black Moon
DOWNLOAD
Liam Bailey - Autumn Leaves
DOWNLOAD

Phillip Phillips - Man on the Moon
DOWNLOAD
Phillip Phillips - Home
DOWNLOAD
Phillip Phillips - Hold on
DOWNLOAD

Justin Nozuka - Love
DOWNLOAD
Justin Nozuka -Heartless
DOWNLOAD
Justin Nozuka - You, I, Land and Sea
DOWNLOAD

Glen Hansard - Wedding Ring
DOWNLOAD
Glen Hansard - Winning Streak
DOWNLOAD
Glen  Hansard - My Little ruin
DOWNLOAD

Jamie Woon - Night Air
DOWNLOAD
Jamie Woon - Lady Luck
DOWNLOAD
Jamie Woon - Spirits
DOWNLOAD

Son Little -Your love will blow me away
DOWNLOAD
Son Little - Doctor's in
DOWNLOAD
Son Little - Lay Down
DOWNLOAD

Nick Mulvey - April
DOWNLOAD
Nick Mulvey - Cucurucu
DOWNLOAD
Nick Mulvey - Meet me there
DOWNLOAD

Damon Albarn - Lonely Press play
DOWNLOAD
Damon Albarn - The Selfish Giant
DOWNLOAD
Damon Albarn - Hollow Pounds
DOWNLOAD

Troy Baker - My Religion
DOWNLOAD
Troy Baker - Far Away ft Liz Williams
DOWNLOAD
Troy baker - What We Lost in the Fire
DOWNLOAD

Florence & The Machine - What kind of Man
DOWNLOAD
Florence & The Machine - Ship to Wreck
DOWNLOAD
Florence & The Machine - Delilah
DOWNLOAD

Comments