STOP MAKING SENSE; Life According to theTalking Heads




The screens opens you see a white converse shoe, a white trouser and hear
“Hi I got a tape I wanna play” and boom, you are in a time machine transported back to the year 1984 to one of the best concert you will ever see, Talking Heads - Stop Making Sense, then you hear the bop of Pyscho Killer’ and see the Handsome and Energetic David Byrne who starts his performance while the stage is being set behind him, and you know this is going to be might fun, These day now is the time  I run and close my door because I know this head bop of mine is going to change to crazy dancing, twerking, jumping, and imaginary guitar fingering.
In this concert you see a band having fun while singing in sync and in their element, musicians practically in the zone,.David Byrne, alongside Steve Scales, Jerry Harrison, Edna Holt and Tina Weymouth being the cutest thing with a guitar. I really love this concert


 Things climax and i go ape when i start Listening to Time of war,  Burning down the house, Letting the days go by and i go into my epileptic dance mode “ Same as it ever was. Same as it ever was” Pure hippie Energy I am truly grateful for this festival encapsulated in time and I am very sure you will enjoy them sing with such melody , mind blowing lyrics and a sync and connect between a band and their fans like never before, and at the point when you get to Take me to the river" You will would have been wet from all the sweats from dance and pure joy

Download HERE



by
Victor Samuel

Comments