Playlist From Best Albums (July 20)

Tropics

Download the albums HERE

Ari Hest - Face the Sun
Ari Hest - Against The Sky
Ari Hest - Improvise

Dope Lemon - Home Soon
Dope Lemon - Hound's Tooth
Dope Lemon - Lovers Left To Die

Glen Hansard - Maybe Not Tonight
Glen Hansard - High Hope
Glen Hansard - Love don't Leave me Waiting

Hannah Cohen  - Alll I Wanted
Hannah Cohen - Old Bruiser
Hannah Cohen - Wasting My Time
 
Heather Woods Broderick - I Try
Heather Woods Broderick - Where I Lay
Heather Woods Broderick - Those Green  Valleys

Isaac Delusion - Pandora's box
Isaac Delusion - Children Of The Night
Isaac Delusion - A Little Bit Too Much

Kimock - Sateltite city
Kimock - Careless love
Kimock - Mother's song


Lucy Rose - Solo (w)
Lucy Rose - Treat me Like a Woman
Lucy Rose - Save Me From Your Kindness

Tindersticks - Help Yourself
TIndersticks - Waitng Room
Tindersticks - Like Only Lovers Can

Tropics - Velvet
Tropics - The Heat
Tropics - Overturning

Comments