Cool Reads IV

Warren Farrell Phd. - THe Myth Of Male Power

Culled from the Documentary;The Red Pill, Curiosity opens me to my ignorance. Men are in trouble and we had better change that popular song, that claims its a man's world, for this book exposes more than just the folly of the man 's existence but  how if we are truly live, have to re-engineer our thinking totally


Michael Brodrick: The Ethics of Detachment In Santanya Philosophy:

Which one would you prefer, reducing your expenditure or doubling your hustle, The Ethics of detachment help us maintain control on that which we can which is ourselves.

D.H. Lawrence : Sons and Lovers

One of my first book about the Spirituality of man, Paul was me and more, and reliving what would have been my future, showed me what i needed to change in the past, my present and as he evades her at the end, I hope i do what is best. Good read.



Self Reliance by Ralph Waldo Emerson

The World is against the development and maturity of its species, I wish i had this book some years back, my life would have been so much easier, The fact that this book is a century old, shows just how powerful, apt and important it is for us especially in today's man who every breath seeks attention,


In the Forest of Faded Wisdom by Gendu Chopel

Mind opening poems by the master himself, The Forest of Faded Wisdom is an insight into life and it's facsimiles, a gem from one of the greats.



Geoff Thompson - Aikido; The Art of Fighting without Fighting; 

Hell is others according to Sarte, But you can navigate through it, Following the guidelines of avoidance, you too can fight without fighting.



Download them all HERE


Comments