GATEWAY




You feel it kick,
Revving up the engine of your brain
Your brain opens up to a pathway
Like an air bender blowing air into a column of pipes
Opening a door ajar, opening it for the first and forever
I feel like am I going up
You can feel your brain muscles flexing,
Squeezing and releasing like a balloon in a clenched fist
You can almost seeing it happening
You brain just squeezes over and over again
Welcome to Fear and Laughter
Sound is piercing into your ear drum
You feel it, trying to go, open the portal of laughter
to the first gateway out of your mind


I am not mad, I am back 
Wrong! Here we go, I am off
Laughter
Tears streaming from my face in laughter
Fears That I am always going to be this
Wait I’m going to be mad forever
You remember how they treat mad people in the village
You remember your father's warning
Ehyi, What will they say?
Look at Samuel’s son, He’s now mad
Is this now my life?


You can see them at the Parlour discussing,
You at the Lagos Ibadan expressway running
Naked and stark mad You must be -
Shush Shut up, I’m running mad
 Shut up I’m running mad
Laughter


You feel yourself going again
your eyes feel like they just came
Squirting into itself as you laugh
they feel like a vagina that have been squeeze out
You see the ear of the eye
Activated with laughter, your sweats are laced with helium
Evaporating from your skin
To keep you in laughter, retching, and struggling to breathe


I am mad now
I will never be part of the people now



All the pictures of people
Flashes before your eyes
You see all of the experiences
You remember, oh you remember
Welcome to memory
You look outside
The sun attracts, you wonder if it just sits like that all day
but this time the sun feels like fire , a fiery existence
Its feels like dry, The sun feels like a fire
This world feels like it’s on fire
We become profound heaven, You feel like a dream inside a dream
Every memory is an action
You can see it, You can feel it
Just going to laugh
You take a flight of stairs
And you’re off to rush remember and feel action in a microsecond
A dream inside a dream
Like inception


I laugh hard again
I feel that happening again
I flash, I flash inside my mind 
And I just remember what I was was about to say
My dilating pupil
You stop seeing when you go back
What was I saying?
I’m mad I’m mad
I hope I don’t smash my phone on the floor
Ah fuck here we go again
Laughter


I blame it on Gonjasufi playing
You just wonder why you wasted love
So it takes of glory this moves
Feels like a Sunday afternoon, feels like evening
like a cloud, the brain
As if in an empty hall, the only speaker
I’m receiving my shit I am
The brain feels like it inside a church
Every voice echoes
Laughter again


The shockwave
The laughter, the sweet laughter
Gotten from the helium in our sweat
The brain will tell you this
THIS IS WHERE YOU ARE NOW!!!
Don’t be so sure that you will go back
It will make want you to commit, vomit, and foment
The laugh soars

YOU LAUGH TO BREAK AWAY THE SHACKLE SOUND OF SOCIETY

The sweats comes from your brow
Squeezed out like water from a sponge
Everything is so intense
Very intense
you hear and feel your heart beating
You see the fan and sudden the red in your eyeball
You are high
Welcome to time and space
You will feel like no place exist but here
It is a weird feeling you refer pupil dilating and feeling god like


Ah how long was I out 
Will I run away again?
Fuck this



The body feels light and very heavy in one place
Calm beautiful calm
It is like you climbed into an attic in your head


My body feels at place
It feels like I’m going in and going out
Carrying all of my life
This can’t be my life
Ah not my life
I will live my life and in life which I die in

Nothing matters right now
I’m doing the only thing that I should be doing
I’m inhibited open to the galaxy
I’m should be sitting right down now according to all
According to the universe and galaxies



You doubt your laughter
Why is it suddenly funny?
I’m talking rubbish I’m mad
Out on your side
Doubt your laugh
Eccentric, schizophrenic
Laughing for no reason


I hold myself like I’m going to escape from me
My body my mind will run and
Leave my body behind
This is joy, This is escapism,
I make this solemn promise to you
To run to you any day that I feel lonely
Angry or insecure


Not in this pace and the time
Can I get down I can't 
Without taking down, I live this
This is not all that I will be


The music is entering my soul
Let me sit first
I now out of time
I want to swim
Let this leave me
Shall have this once for even
No don’t need to do it

Made connection with Gonjasufi
Listen to it while high
Don’t be out we simple
I thought I stopped talking
Shut shut
It feels like it will never go away
All my sense are out a place
Like a symptom of impasse totally if I can
Save eye the calm but as you know yourself
I feel with my chest
It feels like I am
This is my life


I will run mad for the rest of my life and
I will just be lost inside my head
I feel tired
If I sleep everything would be fine
I hope I don’t smash my phone on the ground
I’m, disappointing I’m disappointing

Welcome to regret 

Listening to Okay Kaya album 
Laughing from the bottom of my heart
My eyes have just shitted
I force streams from the yansh of my eye
Tear streaming from my face
It feels like everyone will catch me now
Everybody knows what I have done


I MIGHT NEVER COME BACK
I will be mad on the streets
This feels that I be will among this place
For good
As once it feels as  if you coming back
You feel all action playing
You are the action  


CLAP

You feel incredibly loud like every
of your every existence is loud
It feel like you swallowed the loudest speaker
in the world and when
You breathe you are loud
Supersonic hearing
Even if they are far, you can still hear


Is it me that feels like this
I’m back am still trying  
ah No I’m still high
It’s the song, shit it’s the song
Made a connection with the song
We should never undermined the weed man
And say his shit is not original
Well it is, Ah
Laughter laughter
I've seen the dark side of me
I feel lost in a space


Helium sweat again
This is a door way into my mind
Open it is
What did I just say
It feels the whole world will catch me 
Close your eye to the darkness
Of who you are
Gonjasufi ancestors start playing



The world will feel like you can’t see you face
And you are still staring at it
You are in the eye of your ear
You feel like god
Everyone is small
The country is gone
You can’t see of the world calmly for once

 You are having the only conservation that is supposed to be had
The right place and time
With memories so vivid you are living them again
you can literally pick the memory you saw
you know that your eyes heard for the first time
the emotions flood so much and so fast
as they teleport past
you will have place to visit at once and live all the lives
on the scene of all your memory 


I remember the burning sun as I walked home
from the photographer’s on my 5th birthday
I remember tripping on the gutter pavement
as I am pulled by Aunt's arm

Welcome to Describe

What is this feeling
Add to it
But, I become
Two push this
Face
It is hard to describe this feeling

Its like a waking carriage form
Its like a fuel pipe
And you go put fire into the pipes
Like rattling on a network of pipes



Relax, and be calm you will know how sweat is produced
You will know how blood is pumped
We simple creatures who sniffle at the sight of the cure of the sniffle
Prepared to embark on a journey to be
You have eaten fire
Welcome to the world
It is not easy being the driver when the bus is MJ
And you don’t know if you are going to come back
You must have a mind of steel

YOU GO DRINK WATER TIRE

I think I’m feeling better
No I’m going back
This is what people spend years describing
And we call them mad

It’s like wringing every image from the sponge of you brain 
pouring it down funneling in your retina 
And you have to live every image
Per year every second


Walking down the street
Looking at the car, as if it doesn’t know who we are
I’m going to explode
The distance feels far
It feel like everyone is watching me 
Am I walking abnormally?


You feel intense electricity
The universe have been plugged inside you
You are the marcher and the ground
The spark of lighting in the brain
The sound of your voice
Like thunder

KPARARARA ! HOLY OF HOLIES !! 

As clear as I see you, I see the faces of Fela
and Bob Marley
Those who have plied this road in experience
Their images are like videos
captured by time like bubble in space
showing the time they entered
I see a stern looking Bob in his tour bus
I see Fela combing his hair through a mirror
And they say to me
WE ARE HERE
I become fast, my eye brows move at the speed of light

YOU ARE IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD

So This is the presence of God
This is what they say
When they say You are in the presence of god 


What will you do now, Will You speak
So when you come down
You can tell that have never climbed what you saw
How long can you stay in the presence of God
There, A million years last can for a whole second
You looked for trouble now you’ve found it

Your mind is thinned out and retched
wringed to almost the point of death
like a cymbal in the desert
hovering against a sandstorm
getting abraded by the sands
one grain at a time
over and over again
and only thorough this sweet painful moment 
can your rust be washed clean

like cleaning a racket of cymbals
whose dust can only be dust off
by banging on it
shaking it a million times per second


Don’t stop the music
Its as if I am frying my mind
It feels good and like I’m dying at the same time
Don’t stop the music
I feel the air wave at the back of my mind
Its opening my mind
Like my mind is cracked open and air is passing through it


Its like opening the dermis of your mind
Like an exposed petal peeled off
and shut back like a skin
sealed shut from you
Its like you have been shut away from your first
and only twin
That totally understands you

Its is blowing air into a folded bubble wrap
Like air frying an egg
The air blows and expand the yolk of your brain
Making it hard wide, and open
Are you in Utopia?
Or out of it,

WHO IS THAT FIRE BREATHING DRAGON CLIMB UP MY HEAVEN

Highness helps highness so does music
Do they expect us to be high to get this albums
Normally I'm wishy-washy to Norma Fucking Rockwell
but right now Its Lana’s world



Your mind automatically put electricity 
on the background image of that memory


This is what it means to have run mad
To experience a joke inside and laugh heartily
to Only what you understand
Every sound convey to you the life of all things
and you live them
The clock tick tocks


The Feeling of every sensation
Down to The hair on your skin
And as they brush against your clothes
Time flies
It looks like forever just passed and you
Embarrassed yourself

With tiredness come sleep comes
Welcome to the guilt of knowledge
The shame Adam felt


For some reason, All I can say is
I swear one high is enough
I’m sure that what Fela said
I’m sure that's what Peter Tosh and Bob Marley said

To be terrifyingly calm
Nothing will ever be the same
I have set fire to my brain


The feeling of regret is gone totally
death right now seems fine
You want to share this with someone special
You become satisfied
And seeing the puffy of the clouds
Is enough for you, You are King God
You notice every fiery thrust that twirls
the Hair on your skins and hands

Shaken to the core
You Feel refreshed
Music is important
For now you are walking on air waves
You too have become sound

When you correlate the question scene
Long forgotten with an answer scene
Wisdom comes 


Music makes it worse because
It make it feels
Sweet and dangerous



Then you will see that the whole universe is made of sound
Taking you back to square one
At every chime
Take it once Cook it with noodles and
Put on the sound of Lana Del Rey
Every action feels to its core
You feel the sensitivity of the hair
The stand of each hair on your hands 
A good buzz that last 4 years
Welcome to clarity


Now I see
that we all are only subjectives expanding the mind
the only mind
brain expansion is the mission
the only reason we are sent her is to duplicate and expand the mind
the one true mind
to expand its experience so all that we go through
is a subjectivity in tandem with a higher goal
we are only algorithms in reaction to every gore and glory
all praises happiness and sufferings
it is linked
like an intertwined films of camera in a box
jumbled up confusing and confirming

its like going to a fairy kingdom and trying to keep the memory
you gather safely to the other side
You will travel all at once
so feed yourself with good media
They are all places to visit
This is the moment of recollection
And redirection
Reaffirmation But with atlased calm

It replays all scenes
And if you are intelligent
It will multiply and reify
And who knows what that clashing can cause
And what do you have a Genius 

Your mind experience the whole universe
And becomes old
You come back older
Calmer

Wondering what is wrong with the world
Start wondering what is wrong with people
How can everything be everything and so small
I see now why they don’t want it legalized
It will not make the world go the way they want
Structural and Farm like, the factory of folly
Don’t should not only Legalize it but also make legals from it


You get healing
The hologram have done a complete reset


I start feeling my skin
My skin feels to the touch

Land I now understand is the most important thing
You now understand the Indians
To have land is to have the greatest wealth 
To have land is to have the power of creation
To posses the magical power of watching plants grow
And animal grazing in front of you
That’s true wealth
Being in the possession of the power of land
Being the Green king
Now I understand why it helps against glaucoma
By squeezing the eye in laughter
You open and exercise your schlem canal
And helping
against any inter ocular pressure

Everyone should take it
It resets the hologram  
The brain and its holographic image hold 
need rest before tauting up, to pull again

Welcome back to gravity

Welcome to heaviness
Heaviness is sanity
Highness is really lightness

The fizzing of the brain engine obviates a journey well
traveled and job well done
The bubbles pop on the roof of your cranium

You are happy now because 
Now You know everything
You can outlook those who look at you
You are here at all times
Concerned enough

Your eyes become full
Ain’t much to be shy about now
You are everything and more
You have seen it all


Back to gravity 
to that gnawing shoulder pain 
That heavy

I feel refreshed
With a toss of cold water
I feel brand new, totally excreted
Recharged,and  fine with the world


Ice for the brain
You still come and go sometimes
This is why when we come back we are rude
We have journeyed and back


I say to every frown now
You shouldn’t be alive 
you aren't alive
Every time is my time
Every place is my place



You will be telling them.
You have  gone and come back
You too can now tell and 
Confidence comes

Welcome back




-Victor Samuel


***************** *******************        ************* *********** ***********

This is an advocay for those who have never tried Marijuana, please do even if it once in your life, It is as they say. 

Comments