PROSTITUTION IS THE ONLY HUMAN GAME TO BE PLAYED

 

The Mirror was so important that brothers were traded for it. To show that ever since we have found out the kind of face we have, we have augmented over the years knowing the kind of face that makes us attractive, the one we use to incur pity, help and portend sex for to be human is to be a prostitute.
 
It’s all prostitution, a sell for the sex an advert, there is that desperate call for attention when people pass you by. They look sideways and when their eyes look sideways at you, you can see them walk a little bit more sexier more caution is drawn to their facade in a bid to advertise the same thing to you, which is sex. Some might open their mouths a little to portend the susceptibility to fellatio
Since the subsuming of man is want Freud was right all we do we do for sex and we live in a world where decision are made by sexual drives
Laughable and pitiful, it is the very essence of man, for what else can a monkey offer but sex on cue. So those degrees, those houses, those cars only serve as mantle pieces to carefully place our bronze serpents (penis) on for all to see.
This is true for both the male and the female, as the monkey mind only attest to sexuality so everything we do we do for sex, the power show, the flinging of ourselves , the disturbance we do is all for sex. From the perfume to the expensive cars everything you to convey to the person who you claim to be can be traced along sexual lines. Every monkey looks to another eyes as a cry for help and the basis is away from pain and towards pleasure every micro second.
 
We have the hardworking prostitutes, the oh can't you see how hard I suffered prostitute, somebody somewhere have something to sell and a walk down the path always lead back to same pelvic region,
And of course we have the rich guys prostitutes, the C Ronaldos Mayweather, Kanye, football stars and musicians both up and cumming (since music is basically expiation)
Bragging rubbish baubles, paying for expensive farts and junks
The  rough guy prostitute are the ones who pick looking rough as a style and decide that they want to stand away from the clean and well dressed to better advertise their phallus as an alternate to those tired of seeing the same. They might wear a little dirtier cloth  just to show how far they have come.
The resent filled hardworking prostitute,  who show red eyes, ulcerated from working in the sun, bruxisim and tough facade to show how hardworking they’ve been, tell me who cares when you are just a corpse.
The abnegation riddled prostitute, the “leave am for God” prostitute who claim to be forgiving just and live by faith, as a way of prostituting themselves as better brand of human beings, it’s all prostitution.
We have the loyal servant prostitute, the stand up guy prostitute, the I always keep my promise prostitute, The hard guy prostitutes, the Hustling guy prostitute, the church going and fervent christian type of prostitute.
The world is filled with those who shout a little louder plead a little more
 
We do it so much, much of it must have gone unnoticed but we are prostitute and the different prostitution displayed to us, on media, in our community online affect and shape our decision one way or another. Where then  is the stupid freewill ?
 
I mean when you look at people, really look at them and you will see that we are such sorry creatures, fragile and stupid all we have is our tongue and our sex organ
Basically what the next person is selling is a tongue muscle strong enough to make you cum.
We have the Cool guy prostitute The mother in Christ the old bible wielding prostitute, who sit in churches with big skirts and unnecessary hugs we can do all things through Christ who strengthen us, hypocrites prostitute; the church choristers Usher and the before we can fuck Jesus must be in the know prostitute
 
Expensive clothes, well built bodies,  Overzealous abnegations Unrealistic causes are all forms of prostitution. Your Nnamdi Kanu is a prostitute,  instead of imprisoning himself and making himself an experiment for the DSS why not use the money he have to plant trees and renovate all the dilapidated schools in the south east while building libraries for each community in the south east, if his cause is Biafra, I only pity those who die senselessly in the interim He is a prostitute.
The Dalai Lama is a prostitute rather than fighting a stupid cause and writing unnecessary books sit down and do something where you find yourself, plant trees and live a simple life nobody cares and we all will soon be dead
 
We have the superior prostitute who have transcended most things people brag and lord it over everyone else as a way of prostituting themselves, the Gandhi, Jesus, Buddha, Dalai Lama, Ringpoche and other Buddhist Monks and teachers.
Jesus didn’t really have to insult the pharisees or chase people out of the temple, it’s just prostitution, those were the things that got him killed.they also embroil themselves in the martyrdom prostitution, there is nothing wrong about running for your life,  Stephen and all those disciples, who used martyrdom as a way of prostituting themselves are still basically prostitutes.
That’s why I look at people and never allow them outlook me cause I know they will get flustered and they are just prostitutes. I deface their veneer, that make up, that cloth (or almost cloth) that garbage you are putting on. I will look at you and see your insecurity and fragility in them
 
Handicap prostitutes, who should just sit in their  house and stay the hell away from our eyes , cant help but show us their limp and their swagger, just to make the food taste bad in our mouths save me your stupid painting which you did with your mouth the world is a better place without it and you also we have the obvious prostitutes; the Kardashians, potentials and every breathing female from 13 to 80
 
You might ask “Are you saying that everything in life is sex driven ?” Yes that what I’m saying everything. You have to know that any call for attention whatsoever is prostitution , once you raise your voice to the hearing of a third person it’s prostitution
For whenever we are in a person viewscape we instinctively comport ourselves in a bid to look a little more attractive and portend our availability for sex,
The basis of this is sex. If your perfume disturb someone’s nostril, that’s prostitution, your noisy shoe is prostitution, should you be ashamed of yourself?
 
We have the old people prostitute getting orgasm from greetings the I’m so old I don’t need to dress well prostitute, the look how old I am prostitute, the I’m so old I don’t need to care about hygiene prostitute who spray their halitosis and urine in your nose as a lackey for attention and the hip” teenage prostitute who dress like dustbins, with collective display of nylon colors and dirty flip flops you think they would have a sense of beauty, just mindless prostitution
We have the intellectual and poetry prostitution of which I am a proud member, people who laze around with a pen and paper thinking about things just to differentiate ourselves from all the other prostitutes you know,
We are the intellectual prostitutes, the one who ply our trade under the influence of wine, jazz music and avant-garde movies and political discussion.
We have the I am a good wife, I am the fertile and best in house keeping prostitute, the I don’t need a bra, I’m just going to get something around the corner prostitute,
Bossy prostitute,the bullies and notice mes; prostitutes !
When your boss give you all those sphinx like answers or ask you stupid question it’s just prostitution or when they try to make life difficult for you unnecessarily , try to make you swear or prove yourself to them, it just prostitution
Who are we without it, we can’t even help ourselves so much so, it’s sad
 
Jesus didn’t have to do so many things that he did if not for a lackey for attention
I mean look at that poor fig tree, it might have been a shade even though it didn’t bear fruit, just living his barren life in peace since all that God created was beautiful, you know enjoying he sun that afternoon like everybody else until Jesus brought his wahala from nowhere and cursed it, like what did that tree ever do to you, Just prostitution, you know to prove to his disciples that he can curse a tree. Mtchew
 
We have the comedian prostitute, I mean this are ones I feel really sorry for, random guys in the bus who think up a joke, take their time to raise their voice(this is the sad part) just to make people laugh , I mean you hear this guys and I almost feel like shedding tears for them because they take their time to go at such length just to prostitute, I know your jokes are funny, I will never laugh or give you that satisfaction I might go home and laugh the hell about it, but right there No, you are just a prostitute
Even the mad the imbeciles all are prostitute, just die, do it in the comfort of your house you are not going to cure cancer so what the essence of your existence
We have the pastor prostitute jaw resting on hands monkeys who litter posters all over Lagos to sell hope and foolishness to people
 
Even little children smile and act all cute to complete strangers to tel how deeply ingrained this thing is, they complain about their clothing and you ask why, need you ask It’s prostitution little prostitute they are
We have the achiever’s prostitute, who brag a walk, stand beside a car, swing car keys and posing besides to show how rich they are and how much they have achieved
Let me tell you something, I had a bad tooth, I should have removed but due to prostitution which also done in hospitals I left the department of extraction in LUTH and went to where it could be filled temporarily all because I saw one fair Igbo nurse that I felt I could have sex with, or I just wanted to see her face while I spit blood from my mouth (you can imagine) I never even talked to her.
Today the filling has removed  and I sometimes  still pain in that tooth (that I should have extracted) but I always console my self with the face of that nurse, I mean look how stupid I am. Go to DENTAL section in LUTH and see for yourself.
 
Even the good things we do for our fellow guys, we do in in hope of either fucking their sister or cousins Just admit it and live your life,
I say to myself I want to go my friend place so I can see him and when my mind really ask me raising one brow up lace with a smirk I sigh, give up and admit that I really want to go to my friend’s place so that I can see the sister, hope my friend have an emergency or something go out so that I can, you know.. so much better, when you give truth a chance
 
That’s why I still  believe the noblest thing to do as a human is to commit suicide
Think about your decisions and before you tag it the laziness of “that‘s how god want’s it” think and you will see that you could have made a better decision
 I could have extracted my tooth and lived with lesser pain today, but can’t due to prostitution That why you have to be wary of what anyone does for you, it’s prostitution, it a mean to an end. And one day you might have to give something back or be discounted in entirety, I assure you.
 
But since you know you are a prostitute, you can just admit it live your very meaningless life
 
>s

Comments