Quotes XXXII



When it’s in my head it more sweeter
 
Love sometimes can be such a higher language
 
The colors  we draw on ether are what matters
 
The purity of the love in your heart and action will swirl and fill you in retrospect
 
Only those seated in life leave a mark
 
I think of losses in terms of people and not money
 
Love will consume us all
 
Look for the food that will never make you hungry, water that will never make you thirst, look for purpose.
 
Be civil to your molester
 
The product of too much hope is insanity
 
Times foils the plan, dust the mould, and sates the stupidity
 
If you could think it, it happened
 
Don’t ever stand in the way of love
 
Every Stockholm has a syndrome
 
I  Worship the god of people’s smiles
 
He who chases after money, chases after smoke
 
We educate people so as to give credence to things we ignore and destroy, thereby shortening our lives in admiration reducing our toil, increasing our penchant for beauty and enriching ourselves with the strength gotten from the knowledge of our mortality and giving intentionality to every of our action.
 
A business hinges on the civility of the populace
 
They see me when I’m not seeing them, and see that I bear no grudge, they walk towards me since we are social tell me their life story. I say something that they have heard before, they are relieved and believe they can call me family.
 
High blood pressure comes from too many repressed ids
 
Your freedom is the most important resource, don’t be afraid to pay it’s full price

Comments