Quotes XXXII





  • Whoever works is lost but we must remove also be afraid of the lonely thoughts it’s bath washes egos clean
  • What is pain for a writer is to see yourself transcend those things you once wrote with verve
  • May our ambitions never be a bargaining noose
  • Be a servant of the books and they will hail you forever
  • Don’t stray from the path of love
  • I should hope my admonitions are catchy
  • Anything that is hard is to be transcended
  • When we’re intimated with our own abandonment we must look for own calm when calm through others can’t  be assured
  • Imagination is everything
  • I offer solutions as the only valid form of protest
  • Every business  survives with  space and time  through trust
  • Education remains the most important gift, without education man is mere animal, for if we are not educated, how can we know what we have?
  • The clothing of discipline is all that communism requires
  • The perchance of beauty which astrology obviates as the ability to discount, make them chase after the good, the beauty.
  • There is a battle we go through in life where we search for the same appraisal of conscience and find none around
  • Commodities will never inflate above the consumer’s ability to afford, so that they don’t transcend them, they must be sold at all cost, so you will be fine.
  • I read for the sake of my soul tree of knowledge, not just for my specie to draw from
  • But so I can also keep knowledge in my mind and reach into it across lifetimes
  • Life is as simple as eating and learning more about good food healthy living watching movies and documentaries, taking photography, swimming, traveling and reading books everyday.
  • We put up  the walls for the right sight, the right alleluia to tear them all down.
  • Why don’t you protect the hustle?, I’m black! when have the hustle ever favoured me?


>s

Comments